Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to watch the live stream of Saturday's Charlton v Sunderland clash

124»

Comments

• Options
    Should I be seeing anything yet as I am logged in and have a blank screen?
  • Options
    Anyone else go issues? Telling me I haven't purchased it even though I have a receipt confirming I have.....
  • Options

Should I be seeing anything yet as I am logged in and have a blank screen?
    Yep it's on now
  • Options
    Still not working for me. Bloody pissed off. Laptop or TV is the same. You are logged in but don't have permission to watch the stream 🤬🤬🤬
  • Options
    Website@cafc replied within 5 mins, watching now :-)
  • Options
    Anyone else go issues? Telling me I haven't purchased it even though I have a receipt confirming I have.....
    I had the same but I hadn’t redeemed the voucher - working now

TS on commentary 
  • Options

Website@cafc replied within 5 mins, watching now :-)
    I have emailed them and had no response.
  • Options
    any streams of this guys? mines not working
  • Options
    just messaged you
  • Options
    blackheathaddick said: you 
    just messaged you
    Me too please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    any advice on how to turn it off?...
  • Options
    What are people’s thoughts on the quality of the picture ?

Pictures with no movement are HD quality but any kind of movement becomes difficult to watch (yes I know that could just be down to the quality of our team).  I’m watching on a 4K TV fed via HDMI cable from an old Windows7 laptop that is hardwired to my network.
  • Options
    I watch mine on an iPad and the picture is perfect

i get annoyed with the commentary but accept that they are doing it for some listening only.
  • Options
    Hex said:

Pictures with no movement are HD quality but any kind of movement becomes difficult to watch (yes I know that could just be down to the quality of our team).  I’m watching on a 4K TV fed via HDMI cable from an old Windows7 laptop that is hardwired to my network.

My picture on laptop is generally spot on but then when I connect it to a smart tv via hdmi cable it looks quite blurry and laggy.  Not to the point it is unwatchable but far from sharp.  

No idea how to resolve it as have been googling it since the end of last season.
  • Options
    Hex said:

I thought the picture quality was smooth enough (I Chromecast it from a tablet to my main TV) but perhaps less sharp than ideal when on a larger screen. I was finding it slightly difficult to identify players, not helped by the camera staying on long shot for 95% of the time
  • Options
    I particularly notice the lack of sharpness when long balls look more like comets.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Crusty54 said:
    Completely disgusted by the lack of warning about the cut off for tomorrow's game.

I bought a season ticket on the understanding that we would be able to enter the ground for games from October onwards. OK this hasn't worked out but live streams make up for it in a small way (probably with bad sound).

Just went on line to activate my CAFC cash only to find that it's too late to get the stream and they're trying to sell me a three game pass for more money.

According to @Covered End it's all your fault & if you moan about it you're a fool.

I mean, its not like we are in the middle of a pandemic, a single parent to 3 teenagers & have a life going on around me. But no, must be all my fault that I only remembered 25 hours before the actual game was going to be played. 
    I put this thread up on the 28/9/20,soon after the club posted it on their website, so plenty of notice was given of  cut off  dates/times for ordering the stream by CAFC Cash.
    The club has emailed me at least twice with details of match streaming.
    Of course, silly me. Should  have realised that I needed to check CL every day to see if my SEASON TICKET wouldn't be valid ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH.
    But golfie, every single game that's been available to buy using CAFC Cash has required you to register a significant period in advance, so they can sort out getting the codes out to people (For the midday kick-offs it's been 9am the day before IIRC). Even I know that and I don't even have a season ticket, so given you've had to do that for all the other games it's surprising the need for early registration hasn't stuck yet.
  • Options

Oh, damn ..... have I missed it?

• Options
    Second time I’ve used Valley Pass. Good picture on my laptop and I love the commentary. Will use until we’re allowed back in person.