Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He played 7 games for a club in freefall... At a level he hadn't played at. 

Hardly concerning. 

Sunday on Pizza, Monday in the gym... How DARE HE SHOW SUCH HUMAN BEHAVIOUR
    What is it that he thinks is so interesting about posting that? Why don't all the squad do it and we could see their daily eating habits as I would like to see what a professional athlete regularly consumes to stay in that shape rather than what slobs like me do on a day to day basis!
    A lot of social media twats do post all that stuff... You might find it a bit boring to see him eating salads and chicken, rice and broccoli though... He's a typical twenty something narcissist on social media.

The important thing is that he gets it done on the pitch. He's played 6 minutes for us so far and arguably saved us a point in that game. I simply don't get all the targeted hate he's getting from certain fans.  
    I hope that you don't think that I've posted anything "hateful". Negative yes but then he's invited that by posting it. And that, I would suggest, is the real reason he's done it. Unless, of course, he is already getting his free Dominos for doing so!
    No I was calling out the people that seem to want him to fail before he's begun.

He's obviously doing himself no favours here either as If he was performing week in, week out nobody would question his food choices and decision to share. I suppose fans simply don't want to see him rewarding himself with Cheat meals when he's yet to string any games together for us.
  • Options
    .Leuth said:
    Can you imagine Warne or Murali doing a bleep test? #spinnersunion 
    Or Colin Cowdrey getting his trousers dirty let alone diving on the boundary and mid air throwing the ball back in to another player?

All sports evolve. Wenger was one of the first to introduce healthy eating. The Arsenal players, as is well documented, used to get bladdered most days after training. Do many do that now?
  • Options
    I jest, I jest. But it is notable how spin-bowlers can get away with a slight lack of elite fitness more than just about any other active sportspeople (not counting stuff like tenpin bowling here) 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I jest, I jest. But it is notable how spin-bowlers can get away with a slight lack of elite fitness more than just about any other active sportspeople (not counting stuff like tenpin bowling here) 
    Aren't you a spinner Leuth? 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Ahh the Yoyo test is like a sport specific version of the beep test, seems to be primarily used by cricket clubs. 

Your son falls in the excellent score region @Addick Addict

MALES
    ratingmeterslevel
    elite> 2400> 20.1
    excellent2000-240018.7-20.1
    good1520-196017.3-18.6
    average1040-148015.7-17.2
    below average520-100014.2-15.6
    poor< 520< 14.2
    You've saved me a job Dazzler because his reaction before he went to school to my lack of understanding was to "google it" which I tried to do but couldn't find a table like this to compare his score
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bring Sally Up is a push up test... 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41N6bKO-NVI

Yo Yo test I assume is a new name for the beep test. 19.4 Is a very good score at any age. 

https://www.calisthenics-101.co.uk/what-is-the-bring-sally-up-challenge in case anyones as curious is as I was
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Inzy? 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Leuth said:
    Inzy? 
    I can imagine Inzy being forced to do the bleep test by an angry coach, and by supreme human will somehow making 16 before vowing never to do it again
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Leuth said:
    Inzy? 
    I can imagine Inzy being forced to do the bleep test by an angry coach, and by supreme human will somehow making 16 before vowing never to do it again
    How many of his team mates would of had to carry him on a sedan to get to 16 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    I can't remember his name but the rather portly chap who played for the Windies this summer would be an interesting contestant
  • Options
    I can't remember his name but the rather portly chap who played for the Windies this summer would be an interesting contestant
    Well that's exactly what I mean about spin bowlers 
  • Options

• Options
    Rahkeem Cornwall
  • Options
    To be fair to him he took a couple of blinding catches for someone so big.
    Came across as a bit of a character as well 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Guess what his role in the side was 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Guess what his role in the side was 
    Fast bowler off a Bob Willis style run up? 
  • Options
    Maddison shouldn't be having any cheat days.

His career was on the shit slide before we picked him up. Needs to prove himself before he starts chucking Texas barbecue stuff crusts down his throat.
    I do believe he is an adult and knows what his body needs/can take. 

He is coming back from Injury so in a sense should be working a little harder to get up to speed so with that, his body may need a little more sustenance to recover. 

No doubt he will still do the business.

On a side note...Ranieri gave title winning Leicester team pasta and pizza before games.....
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Maddison shouldn't be having any cheat days.

His career was on the shit slide before we picked him up. Needs to prove himself before he starts chucking Texas barbecue stuff crusts down his throat.
    I do believe he is an adult and knows what his body needs/can take. 

He is coming back from Injury so in a sense should be working a little harder to get up to speed so with that, his body may need a little more sustenance to recover. 

No doubt he will still do the business.

On a side note...Ranieri gave title winning Leicester team pasta and pizza before games.....
    I before races will have Pizza the day before. I have never got a PB when I have had any dinner that wasn't Pizza the day before a race, however I have ALWAYS failed to get PBs when having healthier or more sensible meals. Personally it's my belief that it's down to having excess calories and carbs in the system still the next day.

It could be a coincidence but I know that all of my running PBs 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Marathon had pizza and a single pint for dinner the day before - Never a takeaway pizza though, usually shop bought or in an italian restaurant. (p.s the pbs aren't bad times, not fantastic either but still - 20:08, 42:45, 1:36:40, 3:32:08).

(pps.
    Mind you I have had a lot of races where I have failed to PB on my Pizza and Pint combo...)
  • Options
    christ he's eaten a takeaway pizza, not snorted a line !
    Never know, that might get him charged up for the game. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    At least he didn't go Papa Johns
    Go TO if you don’t mind mate!!!!