Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• So, welcome to the new "Lets take the piss out of " thread, bored with Taylor now
    but fortunately up pops another welcome participant Maddison..
    Funny that they are so in love with themselves they think that they have to share
    it all around looking for attention.

Indeed, to paraphrase that great expression “better to say nothing and people think you’re a fool, than to speak and leave them in no doubt”

A rule many would do well to follow...
  • I am trying to find a CAFC tat somewhere? 🤔🤔🤔
  • Another start, and yet again subbed around the 60 minute mark!
    Probably fitness, at least he's getting game time now. 
  • I’m not quite sure what’s more misunderstood, Marcus or his tats!
    It was 0-0 when he came off in both games. And they ended up winning by scoring 4 goals in total.
    It was 0-0 when he came off in both games. And they ended up winning by scoring 4 goals in total.
    Playing the Chuks role of wearing them down. Team player.
  • edited February 2021
    Another start, and yet again subbed around the 60 minute mark!
    That was Bogles job. Pay attention! 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Redrobo said:
    Another start, and yet again subbed around the 60 minute mark!
    That was Bogles job. Pay attention! 😉
    Schoolboy error from me.

I deserve at least a yellow for it.
  • Don’t get me started on leaving the toilet seat up!
    Mark my words, leaving the seat up you’ll always be skint!
    That Gucci man bag is probably from Turkey.
    So they could be original then...my wife paid £20 for a Louìs Vitton bag. The originals were made in another factory not far from the non original bags. That was in 2005. The bag is still fine. 
    My wife says a lot of 'designer's label bags are made in the far east or places like Turkey. 
    If it was spelt vitton then £20 is about its price
  • Will be at Ebbsfleet next season.
  • edited February 2021
    Don’t get me started on leaving the toilet seat up!
    Mark my words, leaving the seat up you’ll always be skint!
    That Gucci man bag is probably from Turkey.
    So they could be original then...my wife paid £20 for a Louìs Vitton bag. The originals were made in another factory not far from the non original bags. That was in 2005. The bag is still fine.   
    My wife says a lot of 'designer's label bags are made in the far east or places like Turkey. 
      Agree with KB.  I find Gucci and LV completely offensive and garish.  But LV is or was until very recent years made by skilled long term employees in France, Spain and US.  Having said that good luck to anyone who get's a great fake copy from Turkey, including Marcus Maddison.  All I'll say is I hope it works for him at Bolton and thank god we didn't spend 1.5 mill on him, and more wages on his lovely bags.
  • edited February 2021
    Hmm so our key striker still follows and likes Marcus' posts. Interesting he is also allowed a recovery day before prepping for the Tuesday game! 

• Dazzler21 said:
    Hmm so our key striker still follows and likes Marcus' posts. Interesting he is also allowed a recovery day before prepping for the Tuesday game! 

Doesn’t actually say he’s allowed a recovery day does it.
    he says “...recover and onto Tuesday“
    lets deal in facts and not rumours, there’s a thread for that.
  • Dazzler21 said:

None of that man management in our establishment thank you.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Don’t all teams have a day off sunday even if playing tuesday?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Don’t all teams have a day off sunday even if playing tuesday?
    Not if they've been naughty. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I think when ours come in on a Sunday it's to do recovery, that means stretching and rub downs etc. they aren't training as such
  • Maccn05 said:
    I think when ours come in on a Sunday it's to do recovery, that means stretching and rub downs etc. they aren't training as such
    I hope you're right, but then how did Gilbey strain his hamstring doing recovery work?
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Maccn05 said:
    I think when ours come in on a Sunday it's to do recovery, that means stretching and rub downs etc. they aren't training as such
    I hope you're right, but then how did Gilbey strain his hamstring doing recovery work?
    Christ is forgotten all about Gilbey! 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Maccn05 said:
    Christ is forgotten all about Gilbey! 
    Remember, Gilbey is crap when he's playing ..... and the answer to all our problems when he's out of the side.  :wink:  

• He didn't actually wear that in a game did he?! 
  • edited February 2021
    I have to say it is interesting that his posts are being liked/commented on by Chuks, Deji, Jonny etc.

Is there a split in this group between those who are siding with MM, Bogle, Jonny on one side and the seasoned pros like Pratley & Watson on the other who are behind Bowyer and saying that MM needs to put in the hard work if he wants a career as a footballer?
  • sam3110 said:
    He didn't actually wear that in a game did he?! 
    Somehow he did and got away with it by the look of it. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    sam3110 said:
    He didn't actually wear that in a game did he?! 
    Somehow he did and got away with it by the look of it. 
    Why is there a problem with it?