Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Geezers a fucking wrongen, needs putting down 
  • Options
    Awful human being. 
  • Options
    Bloody hell, that’s awful. 
  • Options
    What a turd of a human being. 
  • Options
    All that money people donated to pay for his operation through his JustGiving page will now be put to good use when he’s picked for the prison team.  
  • Options
    He seriously needs help, punching a woman in the face, that’s pretty low, he can’t help himself.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    We sure it's the same bloke?

I couldn't see any mention of him being a footballer - of sorts - and surely the press wouldn't miss the chance to mention that?
  • Options
    That name, used to reside in Peterborough, a twat,  originally from Durham , current team Darlington according to wiki 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:

I couldn't see any mention of him being a footballer - of sorts - and surely the press wouldn't miss the chance to mention that?
    I thought that too. However, with the details in the story referencing having lived in Peterborough etc it’s probably him.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I was expecting to see a nod towards his football. Maybe if national news get hold of the story, more will be made of it? 
  • Options
    The incident happened last September and his contract was cancelled with Darlington few Weeks later. 
  • Options
    Right age n all. Got to be him
  • Options
    Waste of time. If he has troubles then do what you can to get help but he genuinely seems to revel in a being a twat. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I thought that too. However, with the details in the story referencing having lived in Peterborough etc it’s probably him.
    His tattoo shop is in Peterborough also
  • Options
    Off_it said:

The previously living in Peterborough bit and the fact he was let go from Darlington at that time pretty much confirmed it I think.
  • Options
    I really do not think that there is any question that it isn't him. How many people in the UK are there with the name Marcus Maddison? That are 29? That have connections with both Darlington and Peterborough? The final nail in the Maddison coffin is the statement in the article that "Shortly after the incident, the defendant was arrested by police and whilst examining his hand they noticed an oversized ring."

DONE DEAL  Marcus Maddison arrives at The Valley  Charlton Athletic  Football Club

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:
    What the heck is Bowyer wearing!? Not sure who looks worse.
    about £1400 worth of gucci
  • Options
    And to think I felt sorry for him when he done his ankle on one of our sprinklers. Helmet.
  • Options
    What a scumbag. Shame it's come to this but only got himself to blame.
  • Options
    Bloke needs to give up the booze. His anger, bitterness, frustration at his life's course and resentment is clearly showing through and drink does not help. I should know I've been there. Never punched anybody because of it or chucked cheesy chips. Don't even really like cheesy chips. But that's what it sounds like.
     The fact that earlier on this thread people were saying he was suffering mentally makes me think this is the case. 
    Doesn't excuse it.
  • Options
    edited February 10
    a wise man one said 

"C***z gonna c***" 

and i think it sums up Maddison perfectly 
  • Options
    He seriously needs help, punching a woman in the face, that’s pretty low, he can’t help himself.
    Why is it any different to punching a man? Equality not Fairness. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023

Darlington footballer threw chips at mum before breaking her nose in one-punch attack

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2023-07-18/man-threw-cheesy-chips-at-mum-before-breaking-her-nose-in-one-punch-attack