Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He seriously needs help, punching a woman in the face, that’s pretty low, he can’t help himself.
    Why is it any different to punching a man? Equality not Fairness. 
    Do you think the punishment should be the same if a male hits a female or a male, in an unprovoked attack?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I feel bad now.

On the Camara thread I referenced Marcus as an example of a player we all wanted to sign for performances against us who turned out to be a major disappointment.Even if Panutche doesn't produce on the pitch, I can't imagine him behaving this badly off it.

At Peterborough I rated him. I was particularly impressed in a game where he came on as a sub and laid on a winner against us. I had been aware of his personality issues so was pleased when we didn't pay a fee for him but felt on a free in L1 he was worth a punt.Even for us , he had his moments on the pitch with spectacular goals against Orient and Plymouth. During lockdown in the live games I attended he impressed me in particular against AFC Wombles.

This behaviour shows how Holden's no dick heads policy is needed going forward as I hate seeing these stories about our ex players.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    Still think he could do a job for us.
    X
    X - X - Rufus - Stuart
    Maddison - X - X - Newton
    M.Bent - X

Got a five a side "arrested" team from that lot, if you include Stuart being sacked
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    Sodje!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    X
    X - X - Rufus - Stuart
    M.Bent - X

Got a five a side "arrested" team from that lot, if you include Stuart being sacked
    You can add the name Aizlewood to that lot
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    JaShea99 said:
    He could sew some mail bags to send the season tickets out in
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    He seriously needs help, punching a woman in the face, that’s pretty low, he can’t help himself.
    Do you think the punishment should be the same if a male hits a female or a male, in an unprovoked attack?
     Yes, If we're striving for equality. No, If we're striving for fairness. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    X
    X - X - Rufus - Stuart
    M.Bent - X

Don Welsh at inside left? 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Yeah, he could count the chips in a portion and throw away any that exceed 14.
  • Options
    But - what about his mental health issues?

Fuck him - odious waste of talent and oxygen. 
    Mental health issues are certainly no excuse for being a vile cretin. (I’m not saying you were suggesting they are either, btw) 
  • Options
    kin scumbag,hope he gets locked up
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    I was quite critical of his attitude when he with us & there were many who disagreed.
    I'm not at all surprised.
  • Options
    Bowyer could be in that team as well
    And Inniss
  • Options
    The next edition of "My Only Desire" fanzine features a Charlton Jailbird XI
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    That fence will give your bum splinters.

Maddison would have loved you as his brief.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    X
    X - X - Rufus - Stuart
    M.Bent - X

Bowyer?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Do you honestly think he would have done that if it was a bloke & his son?
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:

That's nice for him. I wouldn't take that client on. 

Equality says you treat the victims the same, whether Male or Female. 
    Fairness says you treat the victims based on proportionate size and ability to defend themselves. 

Maddison is a lanky shitstain of a human being and I believe this case to be one where he should get the full book thrown at him and maximum sentence. The victim was middle-aged and female, so not likely to be able to defend themselves against such an opponent and either way it is widely described as an unprovoked attack...

Dazzler rules max sentence with no option for early parole. 
  • Options
    edited July 2023
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:

That's nice for him. I wouldn't take that client on. 

Equality says you treat the victims the same, whether Male or Female. 
    Fairness says you treat the victims based on proportionate size and ability to defend themselves. 

Maddison is a lanky shitstain of a human being and I believe this case to be one where he should get the full book thrown at him and maximum sentence. The victim was middle-aged and female, so not likely to be able to defend themselves against such an opponent and either way it is widely described as an unprovoked attack...

Dazzler rules max sentence with no option for early parole. 
    What does the UK law state at present, considering the VAWG act? 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    X
    X - X - Rufus - Stuart
    M.Bent - X

Don Welsh at inside left? 
    Tbf…think they’d all be described as “inside” on this team 🤷🏻‍♂️😉
  • Options
    Crazy to think that just 3-4 years ago he was one of the best players in league one and was a cert to move to a higher level.

Fast forward to the present day, he's unemployed, potentially facing a prison sentence and i can't imagine he's got much in the way of savings to fall back on either.

What a waste of a career.
    If that doesn't lead anyone to punch someone in the face whilst eating cheesy chips i don't know what would.. 
  • Options
    Crazy to think that just 3-4 years ago he was one of the best players in league one and was a cert to move to a higher level.

Fast forward to the present day, he's unemployed, potentially facing a prison sentence and i can't imagine he's got much in the way of savings to fall back on either.

What a waste of a career.
    Waste of cheesy chips too.