Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Brighton | EFL Trophy | Wed 30 Sept | 7pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Well cleared.
  • Options
    Good ball from Barker, Davison falls away from the ball.
  • Options
    Watson another poor pass...
  • Options
    Oh JFC is playing...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Watson another poor pass...
    An eyebrow rasing pass? 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Why are we starting Williams in this but not league matches?
    Weird isnt it. A nothing game & he starts......a league game & he comes on for the last 20 mins.
  • Options
    Lapslie wastes possession again. Turns out towards the touchline on the touch line.
  • Options
    Morgan fouled, maybe 30 yards out
  • Options
    *puts on John Motson-style sheepskin and assumes commentator mode*

"Well, Dazzler ... 15 minutes in and the game is really yet to develop any pattern.  Have you been impressed with anyone so far?"
  • Options
    Great cross from Morgan, no one jumps for it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    *puts on John Motson-style sheepskin and assumes commentator mode*

"Well, Dazzler ... 15 minutes in and the game is really yet to develop any pattern.  Have you been impressed with anyone so far?"
    No
  • Options
    Forster Casket misreads the pass and loses possession.
  • Options
    Davison and Morgan work together well to win back possession, ball goes out to Lapslie who does well to keep it on.
  • Options
    Balls pinging about the middle of the park and Watson blocks a pass well.
  • Options
    Davison falling over a fair bit.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Forster Casket misreads the pass and loses possession.
     Harsh. I know he's not the quickest but.. .
  • Options
    Vega to Morgan to Lapslie great ball across goal ball forced out for a corner.
  • Options
    Vennings destroys a btn player with a shot... Pretty sure he's dead. Or he's just feigning injury to break up play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hit him in the chest, but he's limping around?
  • Options
    "You have to say, Dazzler ... and, er ... blackpool 72 ... with the quality of Williams and Watson on display (and, er Watson is a former FA Cup winner, of course) ... well, Lee Bowyer will be mightly disappointed if his team don't get something here at The Valley tonight."
  • Options
    So @Dazzler21 as you are the only one watching what formation are we playing/ 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    I got an email suggesting I buy this match.

With all due respect no thank you.
    But you dont know what you're missing 
  • Options
    edited September 2020

A bit late to the game, busy day, I thought you might to know Brighton team, unless you have seen it. Dazzler21 doing a wonderful job with commentary
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    "You have to say, Dazzler ... and, er ... blackpool 72 ... with the quality of Williams and Watson on display (and, er Watson is a former FA Cup winner, of course) ... well, Lee Bowyer will be mightly disappointed if his team don't get something here at The Valley tonight."
    I think Bowyer will be looking to get some game time for Watson 
    Looking to see how Williams lasts. 
    And get out of this awful competition asap
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    for the sake of the players marks I am also watching, things I do for CL
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    "And I've just heard that Jonjo Shelvey ... a former favourite at this very stadium, of course, has just equalised for Newcastle at Rodney Parade.  Maybe that's an omen for the home side?"
  • Options
    24' Brighton sub | The injured Cashman is replaced by Leonard. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #bhafc 0
  • Options
    26' Close! An absolutely superb passing move from Charlton eventually leads to Morgan having a pop from the edge of the box which draws an excellent save from Rushworth. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #bhafc 0