Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON 75/1 WITH BETFAIR

Comments

• Options
    After today’s game we are best 18/1 with SKYBET and as low as 9/1 with Betfred to win the league. Promotion best price 5/1. 
  • Options
    I got 33-1 on winning the league at the start of May. I put a nice bit on at the time and also another e/w 1,2 or 3 at 18-1. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Just placed this on at Betfair 
    Good win for Luton today 
    I think once Collins is fit again theyl do OK. 
  • Options
    5/1 for promotion and 7/4 top 6 on skybet. 

Two big games ahead to show we are the real deal and watch that price drop with the bookies.
  • Options
    If any of you guys have understanding on lay bets you could back us to go up as Champions at 20/1 on Spreadex and then lay it on Betfair Exchange at 16.5/1 to effectively have a free shot at winning £65 if we do go up as champions, I would do it but I don’t fancy having £400 of my money locked away for a few months. Just thought I’d share!
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    I got 33-1 on winning the league at the start of May. I put a nice bit on at the time and also another e/w 1,2 or 3 at 18-1. 
    May? We weren't even relegated at that point. Surely not?
  • Options
    I can't see Luton finishing in the top half. 
    Same. Very iffy that bet IMO. 2/1 isn’t generous at all. 
    They had a good couple of games at the start but are a very ordinary team for championship level. 
    Based on their form since February they're now a pretty solid championship side.

P19 W9 D6 L4
  • Options
    I can't see Luton finishing in the top half. 
    Same. Very iffy that bet IMO. 2/1 isn’t generous at all. 
    They had a good couple of games at the start but are a very ordinary team for championship level. 
    Based on their form since February they're now a pretty solid championship side.

P19 W9 D6 L4
    That’s 80 points replicated over a whole season 

*shudder*
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    @SheedyCAFC

Check your inbox please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spreadex were giving 20s just after game.
    showing 14s with skybet now
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Hence my message to sheedy, hadn't used Spreadex before so wanted to check what the catch was... They were still offering 20s and had given me a 2k leverage limit. Could have had that on and taken the 40k off grafually on the exchange throughout the season... You can lay it on the exchange (all be it in small size) at 12.5. Should have had a pair off nuts, all suspended now
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Hence my message to sheedy, hadn't used Spreadex before so wanted to check what the catch was... They were still offering 20s and had given me a 2k leverage limit. Could have had that on and taken the 40k off grafually on the exchange throughout the season... You can lay it on the exchange (all be it in small size) at 12.5. Should have had a pair off nuts, all suspended now
    I may be the only one but I don't understand any of that.  :/
  • Options
    11/8 for top 6 and 9/2 for promotion with Skybet.
  • Options
    11/1 to win the league on betfair, 1/4 of the odds for top 3 (EW) 
  • Options
    14s with spreadex.
    Will be interesting tomorrow.
    Lose i can can see us going out to 18s , if we get a result 10s maybe less the bookies will be running scared.
    The 6 games after Portsmouth im looking forward to
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    11/1 to win the league averaging 1 goal per match? :D

• Options
    edited October 2020
    shine166 said:

Yeah the same 1 goal per match that has seen us win the last 4 games and squad that will only perform better as time passes. 
  • Options
    Not sure if it’s been posted elsewhere, but I got us at a shade over 4/1 on Ladbrokes to win today. I know Pompey are on a good run themselves but we are far too big a price. 
  • Options
    1-0 Charlton at 12s
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Yeah the same 1 goal per match that has seen us win the last 4 games and squad that will only perform better as time passes
    Current form is only a guide to the future. And on current form the likes of Northampton, Wigan, Oxford and Blackpool are amongst the worst teams in the division so we should be beating them. There is no guarantee that we will be able to maintain those clean sheets against the better sides especially when the injuries and suspensions start to hit so we will need to find ways of increasing our current run of one or two shots on target a game. Losing Doughty for four months does not help us to do that.

Today will be a better indicator of where we are on two fronts - how we cope without two key players and also whether LB is prepared to change his "safety first" approach by introducing Maddision for example. And he isn't a "like for like" swap for Doughty. 

• Options
    edited October 2020
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Yeah the same 1 goal per match that has seen us win the last 4 games and squad that will only perform better as time passes
    Current form is only a guide to the future. And on current form the likes of Northampton, Wigan, Oxford and Blackpool are amongst the worst teams in the division so we should be beating them. There is no guarantee that we will be able to maintain those clean sheets against the better sides especially when the injuries and suspensions start to hit so we will need to find ways of increasing our current run of one or two shots on target a game. Losing Doughty for four months does not help us to do that.

Today will be a better indicator of where we are on two fronts - how we cope without two key players and also whether LB is prepared to change his "safety first" approach by introducing Maddision for example. And he isn't a "like for like" swap for Doughty. 

Ah for sure, we are doing just fine though so far without fielding out strongest team yet. Tbh its the EW part of the bet that I was more interested in.. had us to win the league at 25s lol. 

Bookies are not rich for no reason 😂.

Maddison will make an appearance, just no need to rush him im due to how long the season is and how thick and fast the games come. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:

Ah for sure, we are doing just fine though so far without fielding out strongest team yet. Tbh its the EW part of the bet that I was more interested in.. had us to win the league at 25s lol. 

Bookies are not rich for no reason 😂.

Maddison will make an appearance, just no need to rush him im due to how long the season is and how thick and fast the games come. 

We scrape a living.
    You need more punters like me then 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    currently best price 10/1 to win league BET365 with 7/1 now generally available. Promotion 3/1 generally available, with Boylesports as low as 7/4. There’s a very long way to go, but as some of the earlier comments on here, had written us off after 3 games, I’m sure they have a different view after 9. 
  • Options
    Spreadex 13/1 to win the league 
  • Options
    Evens for top 6. Still time to have some easy winnings for start of April .
  • Options
    Bump
    12/1 winner
    Evens still top up 
  • Options
    Can’t believe Skybet offering 12/1 Charlton and Sunderland/Peterborough are 5/2!