Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON 75/1 WITH BETFAIR

1234568»

Comments

• Options

I have some decent top half/play-off bets, too

COYR!
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    So with us best price 4/5 for top 6.
    What price would we go to with a win

It will depend on other results of course.

For example if we beat Posh and Pompey, Blackpool and Oxford also win then maybe 8/11 - 4/6

If those three all lose and we win then we would be something like 2/5

Caveat: I'm an HR bod, not a Trader!!

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    clb74 said:
    So with us best price 4/5 for top 6.
    What price would we go to with a win

It will depend on other results of course.

For example if we beat Posh and Pompey, Blackpool and Oxford also win then maybe 8/11 - 4/6

If those three all lose and we win then we would be something like 2/5

Caveat: I'm an HR bod, not a Trader!!

Yeah yeah, and Clark Kent is just a journalist 
  • Options
    Top half guaranteed.
    Take that Paddy Power. 
  • Options
    Top half guaranteed.
    Take that Paddy Power. 
    Nice one mate that'll pay for the trip to Accrington next season 
  • Options
    Top half guaranteed.
    Take that Paddy Power. 
    Weirdly, Skybet are not paying out in my too half bet and cash out is a few quid short of the total win. Bizarre. I thought I just have missed something on the league table, but nope ... They just aren't ready to pay yet... (Or they know about a possible points deduction, lol)
  • Options
    Said on page 1 I didn’t think we were anywhere good enough to finish top 2. I am shocked that we haven’t finished in top 6. With the squad depth we have in this division. Two players per position, we have under achieved.
  • Options
    This is how it is.

If you put £10 on Charlton winning promotion at 33 to 1.

You lose £10.
    I'll take that bet with you.
    Where are those punters now 🤷‍♂️ 🤐 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    This is how it is.

You lose £10.
    Nobody likes an after timer...... it’s shallow and makes you look foolish. Truly hope your pleased that our team have put in the performances they have in last 3 games, so you can make this post. 
  • Options
    This is how it is.

You lose £10.
    Nobody likes an after timer...... it’s shallow and makes you look foolish. Truly hope your pleased that our team have put in the performances they have in last 3 games, so you can make this post. 
    If people want to back trade after the event when Blackpool had stated at that point in time how shit he thought we were then and once the form changed the clever clogs said where are you now , then surely they can be called out when it turns back to shit or is just a one way thing .

I have fancied us for play offs for the majority of the season (as my %age bollox would show) just of late i felt we were gonna fail even when results suggested otherwise but then I’ve always been a pessimist 

but for you to suggest that I would be pleased with the downturn for some sort of internet pleasure , well I think that says everything about what sort of person you are .

no one wants Charlton success and out of this division more than me as I’m sure you’d feel the same too 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Charlton win
    Accrington/draw double chance
    Burton/draw double chance

11/1

Apparently Betfred are offering 12/1 on a top six finish so could be a smidge of value in that. Generally 9/1 or 10/1 elsewhere.