Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Omar Bogle - gone to Newport (p31)

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    Obviously invested the prize money well.  Be intresting how the use him. 
    Sitting on the subs bench and not letting him get off it if they have any sense.
    Still stand by my comments on the previous page.  He isn't a target man.  If they play him with one they could have a player, if they hoof the ball in his general direction and hope for the best they certainly won't. 
  • Options
    Praps he's doing the 92
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    Sitting on the subs bench and not letting him get off it if they have any sense.
    Still stand by my comments on the previous page.  He isn't a target man.  If they play him with one they could have a player, if they hoof the ball in his general direction and hope for the best they certainly won't. 
    He was a bit of a donkey for us, but he was being treated like an alternative to Aneke - was never going to work out.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    He was a bit of a donkey for us, but he was being treated like an alternative to Aneke - was never going to work out.
    He is more of an Aneke than a Stockley.  Remember he spent most of his time with us playing with Paul Smyth...... 
  • Options
    I recognise that Club. They beat us and played some decent football.
  • Options
    With his recent track record, I'm REALLY surprised they gave him a 2.5 year contract
  • Options
    Omar will come good. I'm just not sure how many levels he needs to drop before that happens.
  • Options
    Not the sort of player i would choose to see at Charlton but I think he might do ok in Div 4. He didn't lack effort but Div 3 defenders were generally better than him. Good luck and hope he does well. 
  • Options
    I maintain he had a decent touch and brought others into the game pretty well for all his lack of threat
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    How many clubs is this guy gonna get through
    Still behind Leon Clarke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    He is more of an Aneke than a Stockley.  Remember he spent most of his time with us playing with Paul Smyth...... 
    no he didn’t, he partnered Washington. I don’t think there’s a player whoever he plays with, not above League 2 anyway. 
  • Options
    Same he didn’t sign in time when they play us Tuesday night.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    no he didn’t, he partnered Washington. I don’t think there’s a player whoever he plays with, not above League 2 anyway. 
    The 1st six games he started 3 were with Washington, 2 with Smyth and 1 with both. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    The 1st six games he started 3 were with Washington, 2 with Smyth and 1 with both. 
    And then the rest? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    And then the rest? 
    I couldn't be bothered to look them up. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    And then the rest? 
    Don’t blame you, some of those results/performances were depressing 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    And then the rest? 
    We won the first 5!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    And then the rest? 
    We won the first 5!
    I was referring to the games you didn’t look up 
  • Options
    Used to step up like a free kick expert!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Found his level, good luck to him
  • Options
    Good luck to him as long as he doesn’t come back.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Will keep saying it: he was never as bad as most people thought. His touch and hold-up play is a step-up on Stockley's (if not Aneke's)
    Steady on. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Will keep saying it: he was never as bad as most people thought. His touch and hold-up play is a step-up on Stockley's (if not Aneke's)
    I would agree...Stockley with the ball at his feet was terrible at Accrington.....if that were Bogle he would be getting pelters...Good luck to him the abuse he got here was unwarranted
  • Options
    Stockley does obviously have superior finishing instincts
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    He was rubbish with his back to goal and would have been better with either Stockley or Aneke.  Rather than being asked to pretend to be Aneke until we had used enough time up to be able to bring Aneke on. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Ludicrous. He would definitely be in the mix for our worst ever forward. 
    Mike Small & Bogle, tough choice to split them.