Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: FA Cup Charlton v Plymouth | Saturday 7th November 2020

Comments

• Options
    Very wasteful with the ball
  • Options
    Nice bit of play from Plymouth but Kamara shoots over from a wide angle.
  • Options
    The Greens play their way to the edge of the box, and Hardie's lay-off finds Camara in space. The midfielder strikes with power from a narrow angle, but can't keep it down. #pafc 0-0
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    PWR
    This is live on BBC radio Devon on BBC sounds
    Got it on the red button 

Good shout thanks!
  • Options
    Morgan has been a touch of class this afternoon 
    Pwoar that pass from Morgan to Williams 
  • Options
    You know who has been completely AWOL? Williams, alas
  • Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options
    Barker looks quality 
    Levitt looking really poor 
  • Options
    CAFC twitter still on the 9th minute, thankfully Plymouth twitter keeping us up to date, even if one sided
  • Options
    1. 23'

Post update

Attempt missed. Panutche Camará (Plymouth Argyle) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the right.

2. 23'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Luke Jephcott (Plymouth Argyle) left footed shot from long range on the right is blocked.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ha Ha, I have woke them up

25' Another effort from distance from Maddison but he misses the target again. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #pafc 0
  • Options
    A lot better from Levitt to Maddison then
  • Options
    If Marcus can look for a pass up there soon I'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    Nice challenge from Inniss on the edge of the area, and after faffing about a bit in the middle, Maddison shoots over from distance.
  • Options
    Two or three times that Maddison has shot when he should have passed. 
  • Options
    Maddison is getting a right sagging off on Radio Devon for being lazy and selfish.......... 
  • Options
    That Camara looks decent for them.
  • Options
    Maddison looking like a greedy f*cker at the moment. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    I really don't see what Levitt offers
    Don’t rate him. He’s not industrious, he’s not attacking, he’s not defensively strong, he may be comfortable on the ball but we have many midfielders who are comfortable on the ball.

if it were up to me, I’d send him back in January and look at other positions that might need strengthening.
    I suppose we have to be careful with these loans from the big clubs as if we want any of their players in the future then we have to sing to their tune the first time round

It does feel like we signed him though when we weren't in a great place, have gotten a lot better so he's been swallowed up by some of the better talented that have come into the club 
    Or perhaps it's because they are more experienced players, playing in his position.
    Guaranteed games for his country, but not good enough for us. :smile: 

Remember Bowyer's target is promotion at all costs. Being a rich club youngster's match practice team is secondary.

• Options
    Nice diagonal ball from Williams to Maddison that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sage said:
    I really don't see what Levitt offers
    Don’t rate him. He’s not industrious, he’s not attacking, he’s not defensively strong, he may be comfortable on the ball but we have many midfielders who are comfortable on the ball.

if it were up to me, I’d send him back in January and look at other positions that might need strengthening.
    As I understand it, he has a squad place but isn't counted in the team budget as underage, so even if he goes back he only frees up a place if we bring in another under 21.;
  • Options
    A few good flashes from Levitt there
  • Options
    Taylor scores for Forest, 3 in 3 games
  • Options
    Aneke dumped to the turf by the halfway line and we get a freekick.
  • Options
    Pompey now 2 up. 
    If we win today yet lose in the second round I wonder if we can get the Ipswich game moved to the third round weekend
    Ipswich game already pencilled in for before xmas, but clubs have agreed to play it earlier if both are out this round.
    Don't forget there is also another possibility if both teams get knocked out in the group stage of the Papa Johns Trophy, we are already out, so if Ipswich get knocked out then we play them, when everyone else plays the 2nd round of that
  • Options
    1. 26'

Post update

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 26'

Post update

Foul by Panutche Camará (Plymouth Argyle).

• Options
    Magennis scores for Hull
    Taylor scores for Forest
  • Options
    1. Will Aimson (Plymouth Argyle) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 27'

Post update

Foul by Albie Morgan (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Are Argyle playing their first team?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!