Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: FA Cup Charlton v Plymouth | Saturday 7th November 2020

Comments

• Options
    Matthews shouting at the bench?
  • Options
    He looks rusty, but Maddison shows so much attacking intent. You can see why he gets so many assists and goals
    Really exciting every time he gets the ball, another decent little effort. Love a player that isn’t afraid to shoot 
  • Options
    9' Maddison goes for goal from distance, but it dips just past the right-hand upright. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #pafc 0
  • Options
    Another off target shot from Maddison but low and wide rather than high and wide.
  • Options
    Maddison is wasteful, but exciting.
  • Options
    It's nice to have a midfielder who isn't afraid to shoot from far out. I think I'm falling in love.
  • Options
    Definite feel of him getting his eye in here.
  • Options
    Maddison today will give the ball away a few times, then stick the next one into the top corner!
  • Options
    Bit of a loose ball just a second ago but Forster-Caskey has started very well
  • Options
    Pompey winning. 

That stays the same & we lose then we play Ipswich on the 28th.

C'mon Plymouth  !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bright start so far.

We look quite decent going forward.
  • Options
    Pompey now 2 up. 
  • Options
    Barker looking assured. Hope I haven't cursed him!
  • Options
    Maddison wins a free kick halfway into the half, which we take quickly but can't see due to the replay

• Options
    I'm sure that was a great move by us
  • Options
    Pompey now 2 up. 
    If we win today yet lose in the second round I wonder if we can get the Ipswich game moved to the third round weekend
  • Options
    1. 12'

Post update

Marcus Maddison (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 12'

Post update

Foul by Danny Mayor (Plymouth Argyle).

• Options
    Interesting corner from Morgan... He can do better than that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That ends up with us getting a corner, but Morgan overhits it rather, and Inniss's attempt to get it ends up with him in the hoardings.
  • Options

Charlton threaten down the right, but the wall of Kell Watts blocks Aneke's drilled cross. We defend the resultant corner well, and have a goal-kick. #pafc 0-0
  • Options
    I really don't see what Levitt offers
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Can't watch this on VP because I'm an overseas user apparently. What a load of tosh.
    FA Cup rules so outside of Charlton's control
    Oh right. Cheers. Paid the tenner in the end. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Can't watch this on VP because I'm an overseas user apparently. What a load of tosh.
    VPN is your friend.
    watching now from Washington DC
  • Options
    1. 13'

Post update

Hand ball by Ryan Inniss (Charlton Athletic).

2. 13'

Post update

Corner, Charlton Athletic. Conceded by Kelland Watts.

• Options
    I really don't see what Levitt offers
    I was thinking the same of JFC today.
  • Options
    Pompey winning. 

That stays the same & we lose then we play Ipswich on the 28th.

C'mon Plymouth  !!
    No no no Golfie, I want us to go on a cup run and do the business, We can beat Ipswich any time.... actually I will wake up from my dream now 😉
  • Options
    Brilliant rangey run from Camara down the right again - and he attempts to pick out Hardie, but a last-ditch intervention stops it. Corner. #pafc 0-0
  • Options
    Pompey now 2 up. 
    If we win today yet lose in the second round I wonder if we can get the Ipswich game moved to the third round weekend
    Ipswich game already pencilled in for before xmas, but clubs have agreed to play it earlier if both are out this round.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!