Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Q and A With Mr Sandgaard.

Comments

• Options
    Brilliantly organised, great questions and great answers
  • Options
    Someone ask, when fans are allowed to travel to away games again, will he put on free travel to say an away game in Manchester perhaps. 
    Yeeeeessssssss.
    I knew if I kept asking.
  • Options
    Mascot should be a fishmonger end of.

But surely the mascots weren't the biggest take from tonight?

Await a full write up
     Were you not watching then?
  • Options

Await a full write up
     Were you not watching then?
    What do you think?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Await a full write up

I think Weegie mentioned making the recording available in due course
  • Options
    I joined in at the end of the interview, tried to see if i could watch it from the start, couldnt figure out how to do that, is there a replay somehow, can someone explain this to me as i am not very good with computers, thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedJohn said:
    I joined in at the end of the interview, tried to see if i could watch it from the start, couldnt figure out how to do that, is there a replay somehow, can someone explain this to me as i am not very good with computers, thanks.
    I'm pretty sure you can't rewind zoom calls when they're happening

You can record them though, so as long as it was recorded by someone, they will be able to replay it
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    The event was recorded and should be out soon on the Club website so all fans can catch up.
    Think of everything these CAST people.🙂
    RedJohn said:

• Options
    Totally forgot about this, just tried to log in to an empty room 😞
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Great news that Bows and the wider management team is going to be a part of our future for a very long time. He does not let negativity deflect him from his objectives and he will get us to where he wants us.
    He will obviously hit his short term targets by himself, but is still talking to other financial backers that have shown interest. Barclay and Muir included. Barclay seems to be a strong link.
    Such a well organised event, about 450 odd in attendance. 
    He wants to build us globally as well and wants all Charlton fans to get people interested in our club. Over to us I guess.
    I got the impression from him re. The financial backers that the Turkish group were also still keen and had been in contact, based on their continued social media presence as well