Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bury fan here, with thanks

As you will all know Bury FC have been expelled out of the league. However, our new club Bury AFC have started again in the 10th step of the pyramid in the North West County’s football league. A Bury fan has been contacting all the clubs that have helped us out and Charlton is one of these clubs. As a gesture we have been given this flag from the Charlton Athletic museum to put up at every home game. As a result of your kindness I will take a picture of your flag at every game and send it to this thread so you can all see it at our ground. Once again thank you for the help. #footballfamily #unitedasone 

Comments

• Nice one mate. Wish you the best of luck. 
    Cheers mate 
  • All the best
  • clb74 said:
    All the best
    Cheers mate 
  • Another team I’ll look at kindly for their results and their ain’t many iit’ll tell thee. Best of luck 👍
  • clb74 said:
    All the best
    Cheers mate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Fantastic, wish you all the best 
  • Devastating for all of you there in Bury (and beyond), we came very close ourselves to falling into the hands of crooks led by that slimy fucker of a solicitor from Manchester Chris Farnell, what a lousy stinking vulture he is......wherever he is sniffing around you can be sure shady dealings are on the menu.
    Good luck to you all and we look forward to seeing you back in The EFL leagues in due course.
    Cheers mate all the best for the future hope you get back in the premier league one day. 
  • cafctom said:
    Will be following the Bury AFC journey closely, and wishing you all the best. 
    Cheers you too. 
  • Another team I’ll look at kindly for their results and their ain’t many iit’ll tell thee. Best of luck 👍
    Cheers 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Fantastic, wish you all the best 
    Cheers 
  • I doubt you’ll be absent for long. 
  • In case you wondered where the flag came from it was at the back of the Covered End but we've loaned it to Bury AFC to display.

Glad we were able to help.

But now we have a problem, we need to replace it.

In fact we have four spaces so we need 4 X £150 and four slogans images.

One is "Bauer 90+4" but what else?

Keep them clean and legal
    Elfs any chance of a beer?
  • Worked in Manchester for a year, had a company flat on Salford Keys more or less overlooking Old Trafford. Being a Charlton fan not interested in the billy big potatoes teams so used to go regularly to Gigg Lane midweek. Easy journey at the end of one of the tram lines.
    Needless to say developed a soft spot for Bury and was really upset at what transpired.
    Great to hear the phenix is rising from the ashes and wish you great success in the future.
    Cheers hopefully back at Gigg lane one day 🤞
  • Sponsored links:

• All the best. Bury fans were hugely helpful to us through the troubled times of the summer. Should never have happened and mustn't happen again.

The Range Rover called in at Gigg Lane last week to publicise the issues of bad ownership too:

https://www.castrust.org/2020/12/the-range-rover-goes-on-tour/

That’s class thanks for all the help. 
  • All the best, mate. Hope to see you back in the very near future. 
  • Good luck for the future. You have a lot of Charlton fans cheering you on. I feel a trip coming on when this covid malarkey has passed 
  • Good luck mate.

WE WILL WIN.  It is OUR game!
  • Get back soon - good luck
  • Bury mates, believe in yourselves and believe that Charlton Athletic supporters will follow and support you.

Best for wishes Christmas and for your future.

• Went to the game when Kiely was in goal for you. I think it ended 0-0.  Good luck for the future. Very frustrating that the ground is still there and you can't use it. We hit the jackpot getting Thomas. Hope to get to play you again. 
  • In case you wondered where the flag came from it was at the back of the Covered End but we've loaned it to Bury AFC to display.

Glad we were able to help.

But now we have a problem, we need to replace it.

In fact we have four spaces so we need 4 X £150 and four slogans images.

One is "Bauer 90+4" but what else?

Keep them clean and legal
    I've prob missed it previously, can you provide the account details I would like to make a small donation to the cause.