Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury fan here, with thanks

Comments

• Options
    Wishing Bury all the best. I have only been there once, it was an evening game 68/69 season I think we won 3-2. It seemed a very homely place back then.
  • Options
    Good Luck to everyone involved in resurrecting Bury FC.  Hope Bury AFC are soon back in the EFL. 
  • Options
    Good luck Shakers Mk II. 
  • Options
    Good Luck to everyone involved in resurrecting Bury FC.  Hope Bury AFC are soon back in the EFL. 
    And I hope that by the time Bury AFC are back in the EFL, that the EFL has reformed itself into something fit-for-purpose
  • Options
    Why are they flying a Charlton flag?

Thanks for Kiely Bury, all the best.
  • Options

@Friend Or Defoe

From OP

"A Bury fan has been contacting all the clubs that have helped us out and Charlton is one of these clubs. As a gesture we have been given this flag from the Charlton Athletic museum to put up at every home game. "
  • Options
    all the best, fucking travesty what happened, absolute disgrace, hopefully this is the start of brighter times ahead ... 

we are all behind you mate
  • Options

@Friend Or Defoe

From OP

"A Bury fan has been contacting all the clubs that have helped us out and Charlton is one of these clubs. As a gesture we have been given this flag from the Charlton Athletic museum to put up at every home game. "
    Thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can only second the previous comments that what happened to Bury was a total disgrace! Wish you only the best in your climb back up the leagues. 
  • Options
    If there is enough people that care , and I'm sure there are , they will be back. Just like the Wimbledon fans did and we were preparing to do , a lot of hard work ahead but it will be worth it.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind comments it means a lot thanks again. 
  • Options
    Best wishes to all at Bury. Enjoy the journey back up!
  • Options
    All the best to you, Shakers.

Keep on fighting!
  • Options
    All the best to Bury, i'm sure you'll be back - where there's a will, there's a way

Flag suggestions although not sure why people can't just do their own? (sure there's a reason?): 

Covered End Welcomes The Viking
    Rock on Tommy

• Options
    In case you wondered where the flag came from it was at the back of the Covered End but we've loaned it to Bury AFC to display.

Glad we were able to help.

But now we have a problem, we need to replace it.

In fact we have four spaces so we need 4 X £150 and four slogans images.

One is "Bauer 90+4" but what else?

Keep them clean and legal
    How about:

”And a shot, and a goal...by Walsh, for Charlton... and it becomes the perfect start.”

• Options
    Need a Valley Vikings flag flag: Jacobsen Ostergaard 1979, Simmo,1981 Jensen,2000 Romedahl, 2004 Sandgaard 2020
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Just print names on giant Danish flag
  • Options
    Just print names on giant Fanish flag
    Ah yes, the flag of the mighty Fanes, from Fenmark ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was at Gigg Lane the day Roger Johnson told @WSS to “fuck off” or words to that effect.

For that reason they’ll always hold a place in my heart.

Fight back, Shakers. Fight back stronger!
  • Options
    This is an example.

The banners need to be legible from the half way line at least so no essays.

Images, as per the banner lent to Bury, are good to.

• Options
    Good luck to you Bury AFC
  • Options
    This is an example.

The banners need to be legible from the half way line at least so no essays.

Images, as per the banner lent to Bury, are good to.

Love that! Not seen it before 
  • Options
    Hope you guys can emulate what Wimbledon did......see you in 10 years or so. All the best
  • Options

Banner up #fansunited #allinasone ❤️💙
    Excellent. 
    Good luck mate 
  • Options

Banner up #fansunited #allinasone ❤️💙
    Love it ... glad to see our support for you in the ground