Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bury fan here, with thanks

Comments

• Options
    In case you wondered where the flag came from it was at the back of the Covered End but we've loaned it to Bury AFC to display.

Glad we were able to help.

But now we have a problem, we need to replace it.

In fact we have four spaces so we need 4 X £150 and four slogans images.

One is "Bauer 90+4" but what else?

Keep them clean and legal
    Charlton 11 Cahones 0 
  • Options
    Good luck, will be watching out for you and hope you’re back soon.
  • Options
    All the best to u mate & your club Bury AFC,will also keep an eye out for your results,someday our paths will cross...hopefully both in the higher league’s,good luck on your journey....
  • Options
    All the best to Bury. Hope they get back to where they belong ASAP.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Good luck mate..
  • Options
    Wishing good luck to Bury in the future.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    In case you wondered where the flag came from it was at the back of the Covered End but we've loaned it to Bury AFC to display.

"Thomas Sandgaard; Danish Invasion"
    "These Charlton players, write their legend"

For the first one you could always wait and see if Schwartz becomes a success and change it to:

"Sandgaard and Schwartz; Danish / Viking Invasion"

Could even have one that pays tribute to the whole Management team from 2018/19

"Bowyer, Jackson, Gallen - 2018/19 Dream Team"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wishing them all the best. When we meet we will try to beat each other, but we should always remember that football is a family. It is something the football authorities and those at the top of the pyramid have forgotten, but we shouldn't.

I'm confident they will get back what was taken from them.
  • Options
    Good wishes to Bury.
  • Options

‘You picked on the wrong club’
    ‘We won’t forget what you did’

works for those that do/did something good as well as those that do/did something bad

• Options
    Good wishes to Bury and all there fans. Hope you get home soon as we eventually managed, it’s will be well worth all the time, money and effort you will need to put in. Merry Christmas to you all, and here’s to a better New year (mind you that not a very high bar after this year), good luck.
  • Options

‘You picked on the wrong club’
    ‘We won’t forget what you did’

works for those that do/did something good as well as those that do/did something bad

‘Sofa, So Good’
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    When we lived in Lancashire the Bury match was always an enjoyable day out, especially with the ELR near by :)
    Good luck BAFC
  • Options
    As you will all know Bury FC have been expelled out of the league. However, our new club Bury AFC have started again in the 10th step of the pyramid in the North West County’s football league. A Bury fan has been contacting all the clubs that have helped us out and Charlton is one of these clubs. As a gesture we have been given this flag from the Charlton Athletic museum to put up at every home game. As a result of your kindness I will take a picture of your flag at every game and send it to this thread so you can all see it at our ground. Once again thank you for the help. #footballfamily #unitedasone 
    “We’ve done it, Tel”

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Four Grounds, One home

Liar, Liar, Liar

3.05 Walsh

90+4 Bauer

75,031 (and it still wasn't full)
  • Options
    I am sure if you appealed for funds for the banners, we would as usual come up with the money. I am happy to put up £20, only need another 30 of us to do the same. 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    You need to keep one space back, to proclaim the day we beat Millwall. :)    :)
    Optimist alert
  • Options
    Can’t remember what year but went to Gigg Lane once, I think it was the opening fixture of a particular season.

Of course we lost, think it may have been 2-0, so in truth I shouldn’t forgive you but being the swell guy I am, I do.

Come back stronger, Bury FC.
  • Options
    Wonderful, all the best to you all at Bury