Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Year's Eve

Comments

• Options
    Cheeky ruby, few glasses of whiskey and convince the missus to let me watch skyfall. 
    Was not how I thought that was going to end.
    Haha I wish, not a chance in hell, considering she gave birth on Christmas eve. 
    Congrats 
  • Options
    Extre large g&t for me spritzer for the Mrs.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    IdleHans said:
    Doing jays virtual pub quiz at 8.15 aswell who has been brilliant this year for a family bit of fun that we can all do 
    Thats the one! Known in this house as Boring Jay, but fair play to the bloke, his quizzes have generally been excellent, and we've been doing them from the start. Recommended, especially if you have two or three generations in your household.
    Be careful or they'll start a thread about you. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Cheeky ruby, few glasses of whiskey and convince the missus to let me watch skyfall. 
    Congrats 
    Cheers 
  • Options
    Staying in with .Mrs RM (who became Tee Total, in September), I'll be having a nice cocoa watching some TV, off to bed after the six o/clock news ! 
    Happy New Year everyone!! 😉

• Options
    Beer, delivery from Guyoza in Sidcup (best Chinese/Asian takeaway I’ve had by far) and a film.
    Huskaris said:
    Beer, delivery from Guyoza in Sidcup (best Chinese/Asian takeaway I’ve had by far) and a film.
    Funny, I'm planning literally the same thing.... To complete the trio... What film?
    Snap! We're currently waiting for them to deliver. Hope they don't take too long as we have a Zoom get together booked for 8.30! 
    90 minutes after placing the order via their own website with a receipt saying "up to an hour" received nothing - phoned them and they have admitted that they haven't even processed the order yet as they are "extremely busy". Hope you two have more success.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    IdleHans said:
    Doing jays virtual pub quiz at 8.15 aswell who has been brilliant this year for a family bit of fun that we can all do 
    Thats the one! Known in this house as Boring Jay, but fair play to the bloke, his quizzes have generally been excellent, and we've been doing them from the start. Recommended, especially if you have two or three generations in your household.
    Be careful or they'll start a thread about you. 

Sadly i needed four for the Range Rover
  • Options
    Huskaris said:
    Funny, I'm planning literally the same thing.... To complete the trio... What film?
    Snap! We're currently waiting for them to deliver. Hope they don't take too long as we have a Zoom get together booked for 8.30! 
    90 minutes after placing the order via their own website with a receipt saying "up to an hour" received nothing - phoned them and they have admitted that they haven't even processed the order yet as they are "extremely busy". Hope you two have more success.
    Ours is 40 minutes late already. Just about to call them.
  • Options

Is her name Mary, by any chance?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Geberal knowledge and train irritate me 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    IdleHans said:
    Geberal knowledge and train irritate me 

Me too.
    44/50 tonight. Little Miss Idle is very clever
  • Options
    44/50 for us too 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    You have to be some sort of c*** letting off fireworks been going since 7pm - wankers 
  • Options
    Erith Kebab was 40 minutes and spot on as always 
  • Options
    Guyoza was 90 minutes late but fucking delicious. 
  • Options
    Alcohol, watch something from my PVR or DVDs, talk a bit of rubbish on Charlton Life, more alcohol, turn on BBC1 at 11:55 to see what they do for the New Year etc
    Right now, I've taken a break to talk a bit of rubbish on Charlton Life. :neutral:

I should have been with my girlfriend .... but because of the Covid restrictions, I'm on my own. Might even go to bed early.
    Bollox to it all.

• Options
    iainment said:
    Wondering if the row I’m having with my wife will be over before this evening Next Year. ☹️
    Fixed it for you. Sorry!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drinking too much and playing dodgy CDs I forgot we had! God bless all those we have loved and lost and all the best to you all for 2021. 
  • Options
    Onamika in barnehurst 40 minutes collection. Chicken tikka madras hit the spot. Won a little bit of money on the horses race night over zoom. A decent new years eve for once. Would happily do the same again next year. HNY all.
  • Options
    Someone let of fireworks on my road earlier, right in the middle. Looked and thought I'd see a couple of youths but no, a couple with two young kids
  • Options
    Usual night with the family. Twelve grapes st midnight for luck as it's Spain, and dome of the worst TV available to humankind. Brexit has many viewpoints  but Spanish TV should be confined to old people's homes in the Iberian peninsular.
    Happy new year guys
  • Options
    Erith Kebab was 40 minutes and spot on as always 
    Ahh, Erith. Land of my father's. Oh to be in Erith, supping an ale in the Running Horses.
  • Options
    watching Jools and Tom Jones has just made a knob joke. life aint that crappy after all 
  • Options
    Dunno what Alicia Keys is wearing but she must be cold wearing thar little.

Also Pat Butcher would be proud of those earrings 
  • Options
    Fit as fudge though
  • Options
    Happy new year everyone!
  • Options
    Dunno what Alicia Keys is wearing but she must be cold wearing thar little.

Also Pat Butcher would be proud of those earrings 
    She sounds awful