Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tom Morris (Charlton Photographer) RIP

edited December 2020 in General Charlton
Peter Varney is reporting that Tom Morris has passed away .. Shocker RIP Tom

I’m sorry to hear of the death of Tom Morris and condolences to his family and friends. His incredible library of iconic #CAFC photos down the years will never be forgotten, and I hope they can ultimately sit within the club museum or similar so future generations can enjoy them.

Comments

• Very sad news indeed. RiP
  • RIP Tom, sad news
  • That is so sad. Very much part of our history as well as a recorder of it.

RIP Tom
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful news. An amazing chronicler of Charlton history. RIP Tom.
  • RIP Tom - a true Charlton legend. Travelled to many away games with him in the 80's by train, a really nice, honest, unassuming man.
  • Sad news. So many iconic moments in the club’s history captured by Tom. RIP
  • Always the CAFC photographer for so many years. Some legendary pics Tom, thank you.

RIP.

• I didn't know Tom but have known his photographs over many years - thank you Tom, RIP
  • A true Charlton legend. So many images captured over so many years. RIP Tom. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a horribly sad end to the year.  RIP Tom.  I hope there's a spot with just enough room for a small stool, right next to the pearly gates, where you can snap away to your heart's content. 
  • RIP Tom, such an important part of the Charlton family over the years.

This feels like when we lost Colin Cameron, I'm just so pleased that we now have the museum to keep the work of both alive