Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tom Morris (Charlton Photographer) RIP

Comments

• Options
    Charlton legend....RIP Tom
  • Options
    RIP Tom. Brought joy to so many through his photos.
  • Options
    RIP Tom. A name synonymous with Charlton for so many years.
  • Options
    RIP.   Seems like every cherished picture of a Charlton game from my  youth had Tom Morris' name by it.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    RIP Tom, thoughts to his family. 

His wasn't a name I knew until now, but having looked at the piece on the official site I have a number of copies of his pictures, signed by players and bought from the museum soon to go on my office wall in 2021.

• Options
    No way. All the legends are passing away this year. Not another one. RIP Tom Morris. 
  • Options
    Sad news, RIP Tom.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Oh dear.
    An absolute legend and icon.
    I remember driving him to and from the first Ipswich play off.
    Good company, great guy, excellent photographer.
    I well remember looking out for him constantly as sometimes the only 'our' photographer by the opposition goal hoping to get a snap of a Hales goal or a Peake Rocket.
    The stars really are out of alignment this year, but Tom along with the other good folk and legends we have lost will form a new constellation.
    RIP Tom.

Beautiful sentiments, Seth.

Sleep tight, Tom.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always a perfect gent to deal with.  Bought a few of his shots over the years.  Go well Tom.
  • Options
    A very nice obit on the official site. RIP Tom.
  • Options
    REAL Addick .. R I P
  • Options
    RIP Tom
  • Options
    So sad to hear it. 

A really nice bloke and I agree that he is a Charlton legend, such an important part of the scene during important times in the history of Charlton.

RIP Tom and condolences to his family. 
  • Options
    RIP Tom.  Thoughts and prayers with his family and friends
  • Options
    RIP Tom, very sad news.
  • Options
    RIP Tom always felt good to see him at away grounds. Very sad news
  • Options
    Tom Morris THE Charlton photographer for so many years with due respect to Steve Bridge and Kyle Andrews now.

RIP
  • Options
    Tom supplied without any payment  some of his wonderful photographs  when the  supporters trust published  'Trust news', he also helped  on other issues, and was  always very supportive. RIP Tom and condolences to his family.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad news. RIP Tom.
  • Options
    R.I.P. Hopefully a fitting memorial can be devised.
  • Options
    RIP Tom, your photographs have told thousands of great visual stories over the years. You will be greatly missed.
  • Options
    RIP Tom. 

I didn't know him personally but his work was my constant companion for over 50 years. 
  • Options
    Sadly another legend gone . Horrible year . RIP Tom 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options

RIP Tom
  • Options
    Another Charlton legend taken from us in this truly awful year...our history will live on because of you...RIP Tom 
  • Options
    Another good one lost RIP
  • Options
    RIP Tom