Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Will we make the top 6?

Comments

• Options
    Yes
    I've gone for yes, but that's conditional on Inniss and Famewo not being out for too much longer.
  • Options
    No
    Davo55 said:
    I'll have what you're having AFKA
    I've met AFKA and that photo ain't him
  • Options
    Yes
    Davo55 said:
    I'll have what you're having AFKA
    I've met AFKA and that photo ain't him
    Bigger tits for sure
  • Options
    Yes
    You've asked me this question when the sun's shining. 
    If we don't overly defend one goal leads, and also we play players in their right positions, the I reckon we could even be 3rd or 4th pushing the top two.
    I have lost some confidence in Bows to do this however so maybe another day you'd get another answer from me, because if he continues with inexplicable decisions we could finish 8th-10th.
  • Options
    No
    Ive said no, I think after the madness pre season this was always going to be a rebuild year. With the late cobbled together squad I’m happy to not be relegated. If I’m wrong I’d be “ over the moon” 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Yes
    It’s going to be a tight call given the points return over the last dozen or so games but there’s still lots of football left and my glass is still over half full. COYRs
  • Options
    Yes
    5/2 for top 6 seems generous but bookies are not known for that trait and are right more than wrong.
    it might be wishful thinking but we really should make top 6
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes. Only just, and not expecting promotion. But we'll scrape by.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes but torn. Struggle in the play offs much like in years gone by, unless momentum is really strong in which case top 2 might be achievable.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes, but think we are quite far behind the better teams. Have to hope we sneak through to the final and play Sunderland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No
    No chance 
  • Options
    No
    I've said No very reluctantly as I try to be more glass half full. It could all change if we can get on a run of wins, but it has to start now.
  • Options
    No
    I predict a relegation scrap. 

Poor defence. Paper thin  midfield. One proven striker who rarely plays 90 minutes. Too many injuries.  
  • Options
    No
    How many weeks ago was it that people were seriously talking about top two. Now we need new players, luck and a very good run to get top six. It’s possible but I don’t think we’ll get there.
  • Options
    Yes
    I think we'll make top 6 but only because the standard of the league is poor and I'm hoping Innis and Famewo come back to play the majority of the remaining games 
  • Options
    Yes
    I've gone for heart over head. I just keep believing we will improve and we should have enough over a season to nick 6th place.
  • Options
    No
    No , defence is gonna put paid to that I’m afraid.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes
  • Options
    No
    Sadly it's a No from the Bournemouth jury.

Will be close but our form is all over the place this year when I think from now on in you need to be consistent in picking up points even when you play badly. Our goal difference is by far the worst out of the current top 6, even though we've played as many as 3 games more and this might be the deciding factor come May. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes
    I believe we will, as long as key players, particularly the centre half pair, are available for the vast majority of games and one or two good players arrive before the transfer window closes. We won’t finish as high as 2 seasons ago though and I suspect we will lose in the semi finals. 

Season is a long long way from over though, the worry is though Bows does not seem to know quite what is at the root of our issues. Maybe it is as simple as missing Innis and Famewo. 
  • Options
    No
    No. Sadly.  Too inconsistent and no real idea of what our best 11 or system is. Some players not as good as they or we think they are. We might get close but no cigar I suspect. 
  • Options
    No
    I think we'll just miss out but #BuildBackBetter for the 21/22 season.
  • Options
    Yes
    I 100% think no, but I’ve followed others advice to *be positive*
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes for me. We are in the top 6 at half way and only 6 points off the autos. And we’ve had a terrible run since Innis and Famewo have been out. Even if the second half of the season is as “bad” as the first, we still make the play offs.
  • Options
    Yes
    Definitely we can make the top 6...we just need the right song
  • Options
    Yes
    Definitely we can make the top 6...we just need the right song
    Sea shanty version of VFR??
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    No
    Looks like I've had the casting vote for the 3 brothers on here. And the No's have it.....the No's have it. Unlock. 

Doesn't matter if we get the "big two" back or not, we still don't create enough chances or put away the ones we do create. I reckon we'll finish 8th.
  • Options
    No
    Lack of pre season and ESI legacy issue's will cost us.