Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Will we make the top 6?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Yes
    Still a yes, playoffs are a complete lottery at times... think this season is primed to be one of those. 

It'll be interesting to see how the mood changes given the senior pro who said Bowyer had lost it is still at the club. 
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes, just
  • Options
    Yes
    Dazzler21 said:
    Still a yes, playoffs are a complete lottery at times... think this season is primed to be one of those. 

It'll be interesting to see how the mood changes given the senior pro who said Bowyer had lost it is still at the club. 
     I'd like to know whether I still believe this.

I simply do not know whether it is still achievable, but at least we're not that far off it and others don't have as many games as they had in hand.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    No
    nah
  • Options
    No
    No. We don't know our best line up, tactically we are adrift  and the players are missing fight, composure and belief. Mathematically it's within our reach, but we are not good enough.
  • Options
    No
    It is still possible but very unlikely.
  • Options
    Yes
    Yes 
    shit league 
    we have the players 
    does our management have the nouse , that will be the deciding factor 
    Well it's looking like they haven't 
  • Options
    Yes
    So glad I put a caveat on my yes vote.
  • Options
    No
    But we're still overachieving right? 
  • Options
    No
    No

Shit tactics and too much chopping and changing. Players not playing for the manager.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2021
    No
    Can't remember how I voted but I'm firmly in the NO camp now, as I expect an increasing amount of others are to. 

Edit - ayyy I voted no in the first place anyway, I need to have more conviction.