Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    We really are doing quite well with the vaccines, I never thought we'd get more than 60% of the adult population to have a jab. 
  • Options
    got mine booked for next week. at the age of 32. much to do in Sidcup afterwards? 
    What would you be wanting to do?
    Maybe visit his auntie Velma for a nice cup of tea and a Butter Osbourne. ☕️
  • Options
    I have had my first vaccine and am due my second in a couple of weeks The main reason for doing this is not to prevent myself dying, but to prevent others dying, including my loved ones, and to allow this country to return to a normality as quickly as possible. Those of us that have done this, can't do it in isolation. We need everybody to do it. The bonus is, I am protected from dying and the vaccine is incredibly safe. I see no reason why we should go soft on those in society not willing to do their bit to get us all out of this mess.
    I do - we don't live in a police state or dictatorship.  It has to be a personal choice.  History shows us what happens when the state decides things like this for us.
    Fair enough provided anyone who refused a vaccination for no good reason and subsequently caused the death of an individual from Covid could be charged with manslaughter.  Extreme maybe but in theory it could happen now under existing laws.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    I have had my first vaccine and am due my second in a couple of weeks The main reason for doing this is not to prevent myself dying, but to prevent others dying, including my loved ones, and to allow this country to return to a normality as quickly as possible. Those of us that have done this, can't do it in isolation. We need everybody to do it. The bonus is, I am protected from dying and the vaccine is incredibly safe. I see no reason why we should go soft on those in society not willing to do their bit to get us all out of this mess.
    I do - we don't live in a police state or dictatorship.  It has to be a personal choice.  History shows us what happens when the state decides things like this for us.
    In that case, we have a very good chance of “never” being Covid free!
    There has to be some penalties for those refuseniks, such as refusal of overseas travel.
  • Options
    Hex said:
    Fair enough provided anyone who refused a vaccination for no good reason and subsequently caused the death of an individual from Covid could be charged with manslaughter.  Extreme maybe but in theory it could happen now under existing laws.
    Which law?
  • Options
    There has to be some penalties for those refuseniks, such as refusal of overseas travel.
    Covid19 isn't going anywhere, get used to it. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

That is not a nice thing to say to SoundAs
  • Options
    shine166 said:

That is not a nice thing to say to SoundAs
    It's the truth though Unfortunately. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Mmmmm.....don’t be telling me to get used to anything regarding Covid old pal!
    I’ve forgotten more about it than you will ever know.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Mmmmm.....don’t be telling me to get used to anything regarding Covid old pal!
    I’ve forgotten more about it than you will ever know.
    You've had it (I presume), I know people that have died from it.

Fact is, covid is here to stay old pal 

Very sorry about that 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Hex said:
    Which law?
    The possibility is discussed here.  Although proof would be very difficult I wonder whether the advances in genomic testing could confirm links.
  • Options
    Hex said:
    stonemuse said:
    Hex said:
    Which law?
    The possibility is discussed here.  Although proof would be very difficult I wonder whether the advances in genomic testing could confirm links.
    I very much doubt that, in the U.K., not having a vaccination will ever be equated with ‘where COVID-19 has been used to intentionally spread or attempt to spread the virus’. 

• Options
    Never going to happen where someone is charged with passing on Covid. It’s quite possible that someone could get charged with assault for deliberately coughing or spitting etc at someone whilst having the virus themselves but even if the “victim” here later developed the disease, the burden of proof that the infection was because of the assault would be impossible. 
  • Options
    Hex said:
    stonemuse said:
    Hex said:
    Which law?
    I disagree. It wouldn't be very difficult to prove. 

It would be absolutely impossible. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Hex said:
    stonemuse said:
    Hex said:
    Which law?

Anything can be proved if you have the evidence.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chizz said:
    Hex said:
    stonemuse said:
    Hex said:
    Which law?

Anything can be proved if you have the evidence.
    Yes and if (big IF) you were lucky (or unlucky !) the variant of Covid that the perpetrator had was unique and matches that of his/her victims.  Add in proximity evidence and you get your guilty verdict ... or perhaps I read too many crime books !
  • Options
    HexHex
    edited May 2021
    There are reports that people were having their appointments changed then turning up at the Alexandra Suite in Swanley and finding everyone has gone home.  Apparently this has happened in previous weeks.

Also, when Mrs Hex arrived there yesterday afternoon there was a long queue because morning appointments had been cancelled, people turned away and asked to return in the afternoon, due to the wrong vaccine having been delivered.
  • Options
    Why is there a correlation between the vaccination roll-out and Covid-19 mortality? A number of unusual death events have been reported in care homes across the country since the beginning of the vaccine rollout. Officially, any connection to the vaccines has been denied and they have all been taken as evidence of the spread of new variant COVID–19.
  • Options
    Try explaining that to the families of people who die soon after receiving the jab.
  • Options
    Why is there a correlation between the vaccination roll-out and Covid-19 mortality? A number of unusual death events have been reported in care homes across the country since the beginning of the vaccine rollout. Officially, any connection to the vaccines has been denied and they have all been taken as evidence of the spread of new variant COVID–19.
    Cancer deaths dropped during the worst of the COVID waves.  Does that mean that COVID guarded against cancer?
  • Options
    Did you attend a single science or maths lesson at school? Did ANY of it sink in? 
    I'm confident thewolfboy told us he is a teacher.
  • Options
    Did you attend a single science or maths lesson at school? Did ANY of it sink in? 
    I'm confident thewolfboy told us he is a teacher.
    I'm confident he told us that. I'm also confident he is not that.