Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    I thought vaccines had saved millions of lives over the years but it transpires I was wrong and you just need to live a healthy and pure life. Not sure how it affects the immunocompromised but I'm sure they'll be okay.

Polio, smallpox etc are nothing to worry about just like Covid.

Who needs big science and big medicine?
  • Options
    DFTT
  • Options
    I do wonder if anti vaxxers have the remotest knowledge of the history of vaccines or have they just simply given up on science? It really is a strange movement....
  • Options
    Well covered end, if you check back a few pages you'll find palarse hater and Karim my Baghira had a dodgy reaction to this unlicensed and experimental ‘medicine’ that you are all so keen to endorse. Admittedly (and thankfully) no-one has dropped dead like my roofers mate. I am not making these cases up. You all read about the BBC presenter who died or has that now been dissed? My daughter has told me over the past four months that four of her friends have suffered miscarriages, which seems a high proportion to me but I have no idea if they are a direct result of the vaccination. Basically you are all guinea pigs for a vaccine that has not been properly tested.  
    Someone got stabbed on the streets of Greenwixh last week. I assume that was because of the vaccine too?

In fact it was. If we didn't have the wonderful vaccine working, saving lives and keeping people out of hospital we wouldn't be able to go out and about and get on with our lives so that guy wouldn't have been stabbed.
  • Options
    Well covered end, if you check back a few pages you'll find palarse hater and Karim my Baghira had a dodgy reaction to this unlicensed and experimental ‘medicine’ that you are all so keen to endorse. Admittedly (and thankfully) no-one has dropped dead like my roofers mate. I am not making these cases up. You all read about the BBC presenter who died or has that now been dissed? My daughter has told me over the past four months that four of her friends have suffered miscarriages, which seems a high proportion to me but I have no idea if they are a direct result of the vaccination. Basically you are all guinea pigs for a vaccine that has not been properly tested.  
    Someone got stabbed on the streets of Greenwixh last week. I assume that was because of the vaccine too?

In fact it was. If we didn't have the wonderful vaccine working, saving lives and keeping people out of hospital we wouldn't be able to go out and about and get on with our lives so that guy wouldn't have been stabbed.
    You're buying into the logic..

• Options
    Would love to see what kind of "pure" lifestyle could combat Polio!
    @thewolfboy can explain...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wot?
  • Options

NHS site now open for bookings for the following age group

You can only use this service if any of the following apply:

• you're aged 25 or over
    • you'll turn 25 before 1 July 2021
    To book use the link below
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
  • Options

Do you howl at the moon?
  • Options
    I bet people who don’t want the vaccine had the bcg jab at school no questions asked.
  • Options

To be fair, im not sure them 2 men fighting in the street with blades would have been put off having a ruck if a vaccine still wasnt found 🤣
  • Options
    Canters - a friend of mine has Polio. She and several of her friends caught it about sixty years ago from playing with contaminated (sewerage) water. Sadly, she got it worse. You will argue that vaccinations fixed polio. I will argue that the main cause for the virtual end of Polio in this country is the vast improvement to our sewerage system.
    You can all mock me as much as you like but I have never been vaccinated in my life and have never had any disease, don't suffer any allergies at all and am generally very fit for my age. Most of my mates are now suffering from all kinds of allergies, plus things like diabetes, asthma, cancer, ME and so forth. They know I am a vegan and jibe me for not boozing but I never talk about vaccination issues.
    I am not a coward at all. I simply will not contaminate my blood system with the crap that is in the vaccines (I'm talking about vaccines in general). It's a free country and that is my choice. We'll see in the long run if vaccines fix the current Covid-19 problem or if the virus mutates as it usually does.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stoneroses - The vast majority of people who contact Covid-19 recover. The stat I have is 99.7% but that was given to me several months ago. My answer, which you all scoff at, is live a really healthy life, eat good food and avoid alcohol/drugs. Purity is very important if you can go down that road. But perhaps most of all clean up the environment. We should be ashamed at how we have polluted our rivers, oceans, cities, everything really. Again I repeat I am not a conspiracy theorist. I have full faith that if I contact covid-19 that my body will fight it. Time will tell.
    You will all be delighted to hear that I am not renewing my season ticket because I assume we will need evidence of vaccination to enter the ground. I accept my wife and I will be unable to travel abroad, which is a bugger but I stand by my principles. I have never been vaccinated and will not start now.
    It is great you are confident in your ability to fight it off. Are you equally confident that some poor sod you might pass it on to will be equally successful too? The people who are going to get us out of this nightmare are those that have been vaccinated and you will benefit from that.

• Options
    Canters - a friend of mine has Polio. She and several of her friends caught it about sixty years ago from playing with contaminated (sewerage) water. Sadly, she got it worse. You will argue that vaccinations fixed polio. I will argue that the main cause for the virtual end of Polio in this country is the vast improvement to our sewerage system.
    You can all mock me as much as you like but I have never been vaccinated in my life and have never had any disease, don't suffer any allergies at all and am generally very fit for my age. Most of my mates are now suffering from all kinds of allergies, plus things like diabetes, asthma, cancer, ME and so forth. They know I am a vegan and jibe me for not boozing but I never talk about vaccination issues.
    I am not a coward at all. I simply will not contaminate my blood system with the crap that is in the vaccines (I'm talking about vaccines in general). It's a free country and that is my choice. We'll see in the long run if vaccines fix the current Covid-19 problem or if the virus mutates as it usually does.  
    I've never met anyone who has such a pile of unfortunate anecdotes as you. Thankfully most people are not as deluded as you re the efficacy of vaccines.

Your arrogance re your health is stunning and worrying.
    the thing with anti vaxxers is it's never about actual facts and stats and repeatable testing with a control - it's always anecdotal. It's usually "I know a person and know of x amount of others who've had similar reactions" - regardless of whether the person they know personally actually had a problem related to a vaccine or completely unrelated, (as we all know, correlation does not mean causation)  they then add on a number of other people who they don't actually know, but heard there might be something similar. This looks to inflate the figure from being one solitary person to now being a consistent trend, without any actual verification taken place or medical diagnosis. He literally won't be able to provide a peer studied response for all vaccines are bad, or that the covid vaccines are bad. 

Vaccine's are possibly one of humanity's greatest discoveries and has comprehensively and provably impacted humanity incredibly positively. 
    Yes, but - they do make you magnetic.

I’ve seen the video!
  • Options
    Muttley - how am I going to pass on Covid-19 if I don't have it? I get checked regularly when I visit my Mum (also not vaccinated) in her independent care home.
    Stoneroses - Not all of my friends are discomfited, that's a daft point to assume. In fact one mate cycled to Italy last year. Awesome!
  • Options
    Your time will come.
  • Options
    Muttley - how am I going to pass on Covid-19 if I don't have it? I get checked regularly when I visit my Mum (also not vaccinated) in her independent care home.
    Stoneroses - Not all of my friends are discomfited, that's a daft point to assume. In fact one mate cycled to Italy last year. Awesome!
    It’s not daft as almost every post you’ve made in the past week or so has mentioned someone you know who has either been extremely ill from the vaccine or has had a previous disease. 
  • Options
    Stoneroses - The vast majority of people who contact Covid-19 recover. The stat I have is 99.7% but that was given to me several months ago. My answer, which you all scoff at, is live a really healthy life, eat good food and avoid alcohol/drugs. Purity is very important if you can go down that road. But perhaps most of all clean up the environment. We should be ashamed at how we have polluted our rivers, oceans, cities, everything really. Again I repeat I am not a conspiracy theorist. I have full faith that if I contact covid-19 that my body will fight it. Time will tell.
    You will all be delighted to hear that I am not renewing my season ticket because I assume we will need evidence of vaccination to enter the ground. I accept my wife and I will be unable to travel abroad, which is a bugger but I stand by my principles. I have never been vaccinated and will not start now.
    the irony being is you're far, far, far more likely to die (as in, your life ending in the most awful way, lucid but having terrible hallucinations, gasping in panic for your very last breath, your loved ones being absolutely devastated) of covid 19, than having an adverse reaction to any approved vaccine (as in, a swollen arm, or anything that would then require further medical treatment). 

I see you're also concerned with pollution and with animal welfare, I'm sure you'd back up these arguments of these, along with of your veganism with scientific data to back it up. So why is there a complete lack of scientific data to back up any claims that vaccines are bad for you? 

It looks like its now actually impacting your lifestyle, your ability to do the things you love, travel abroad or go watch the addicks. 

Your logic seems to be completely all over the place, you claim to have principles, but from what I can see it's basically impossible to work out what those principles are - sometimes based on science, other times completely not.