Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Portsmouth | Sat 30 Jan 2021 *POSTPONED!*

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2021
    looks like Phil Tufnell 
  • Options
    BBC weather suggesting that Monday will be dry and only light rain on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Definite similarities between Millar and Robinson in the way Millar has been used by us
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Can we blame Bowyer for this @MuttleyCAFC @Cafc43v3r ?  :-) 
    To be fair, Bowyer has got it all wrong again with his choice of mower. We use those heavy mowers that just compress the turf. Everyone could see that during the window we were crying out for a hover mower that glided over the pitch and dried it at the same time by blowing air on it. And what does he go and buy with our limited funds, a Qualcast fucking Concorde. 

Blokes a fool.
    Hey, are you calling my Dad a fool? Come 'ere and say that🙂.

It's the only mower I've seen where you could pull back the grass putting it into a separate compartment so that you could collect more before emptying it. I wish modern mowers would incorporate this simple trick.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Bring me sunshine..........

Edit: this would’ve been 10x more effective if it had been directly under the pic of Robbo and Scottie.

• Options
    "It's the right decision Scottie, the ball ain't baaaaaacin' and it's dangerous"

:) Bows looking happy!  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

✊💦💦💦

aaaaaaaaah

Glanced at that pic initially and wondered why Morgan Freeman was at the Valley.
    Lol, just said that on the other thread!
  • Options
    I hope the post match thread is better than the match thread 
  • Options
    At least we aint in Blackpool
    @blackpool72 a bit of respite for you arse this afternoon at least. 
  • Options
    I was looking forward to listening to Robinson.
    You do know that John Robinson couldn’t make it so they drafted Karl in as a replacement.
  • Options
    All this bumfluffery about "gives us a chance to get this johnny or that johnny back", I sometimes wonder whether we are supporting the same football club?  Any supposed advantage we would squander and generally fuck royally up anyway!

I hate football,  LOVE Charlton!

Booo!
    Oi
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    If we think our pitch is bad. 

Now THAT's a waterlogged pitch. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We would've crushed 'em.
  • Options
    Bring me sunshine..........

Edit: this would’ve been 10x more effective if it had been directly under the pic of Robbo and Scottie.

and more effective still if it had actually been a picture of Morecambe and Wise....

Quite possibly  :(
  • Options
    I can see it kicking off on the post-match thread tonight
  • Options
    Not a bad day for us over all. 
  • Options
    Great interview with Bobby Madley... The more interviews I hear from referees the more I question why it doesnt happen n more often

Sounds like a good referee, and came over very open about the whole
    situation, and from his interview the pitch was in a terrible condition,
    just hope that it has time to improve before Tuesday.
    Note he comes from Yorkshire, wonder if he will be in charge Tuesday?