Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Are you watching Valley Pass or Not?

Comments

• Options
    Does anyone know if you can watch the matches after the event? Unfortunately I work shifts so a lot of Saturday kick offs I'd miss however wouldn't mind watching them when I got home if that option was available?

Had a look through the forum and on the valley pass site but couldn't see anything about whether it was an option or not.

• Options
    Watched nearly all of them.

How do you get the moody streams?

Firestick 
  • Options
    Have watched them all. The presentation  with Scott and Curbs is brilliant but i have had issues with the sound sinc during commentary . Last week the goal was called before it happened and it's bloody annoying.
    Most weeks Golfie calls "game over" as soon as we've conceded the first goal and it's bloody annoying.

;)

• Options
    apart from possibly missing one in December I've watched all of them.

Took me a fucking age to work out that i could plug in a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV so i could have the game on there. 
  • Options
    apart from possibly missing one in December I've watched all of them.

Took me a fucking age to work out that i could plug in a HDMI cable from the laptop to the TV so i could have the game on there. 
    You'll be even more annoyed when you realise you can just send it from your phone to the TV, cable free 
  • Options
    I've no interest in the games, I get the stream for the Curbs/Minto bants.
  • Options
    Despite swearing after several of the performances that I would have a break from watching the streams, I always end up handing over £10 a few days later. HDMI connection from PC to TV is a must.
  • Options
    I had been watching on iPad (fairly good resolution in game) or using appleTV to cast off the phone/iPad to the TV (terrible buffering issues occasionally and can blur much worse than the iPad.)

Last game I logged the TV in through its browser directly to ValleyPass and it was a significant improvement. Will be doing that going forwards. 
  • Options
    What else is there to do on a Saturday - Tuesday - Saturday - Friday night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watched five.
  • Options
    Watched the last four and really enjoyed them (apart from the Portsmouth game).
    The pre and post presentations have been excellent and surprisingly professional.
    Picture quality also good, bit of a uncoordinated sound stream early in the Rochdale game but soon fixed.
    Will continue as long as they are broadcast.  
  • Options
    Watched all the last 8, and indeed nearly every game this season

I use a Chromecast to transfer it from my tablet to my main TV
    still cannot for the life of me get the chromecast to work - have tried everything I can think of
    Are you able to send anything from your phone/laptop to your TV as if you have Chromecast installed it should recognise any videos (or even Google Slides presentations) and offer to cast them to your TV if you're accessing the HDMI which the Chromecast is plugged into

https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456
  • Options
    Not a chance of me paying up till after the last pitch inspection 
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Not a chance of me paying up till after the last pitch inspection 
    I'm with you it's not worth the faff.
    If the game is postponed and rearranged for later in the year you might, just might be allowed to go (ballot) and then you've got to faff with refunds etc.
  • Options
    None, I’m quite happy watching SSN and watching all the goals go in from across the leagues. 

I’m taking the Charlton Cash (222)  I’ve built up can go on next seasons season ticket? 
  • Options
    I was like that at first @Stewart but become worried I was in danger of losing interest. Have you managed to keep your interest levels going without watching any games?
  • Options
    If I’m honest, yes lost interest a little bit, but I’m  sure it will come back once allowed to get back to the games. 

The thought of getting a free season ticket next year is nice. 
  • Options
    None. Totally lost interest in football. It'll probably come back at some point, but my already waning interest in the sport almost disappeared when I moved oop North - and vanished completely in the pandemic. 
  • Options
    Watched every single game apart from the ones on Sky as I have Sky Sports
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve seen the last 9 games of last season and then every league game this season so far except for Northampton away.

The Valley Pass Live upgrade is excellent , especially the home games, and well worth a tenner. 
  • Options
    All - all alone lap top
    Very strange but compelling
  • Options
    Havent watched any. Find other things to do sat Pm or Tues eves. Just seeing highlights on quest or ssn works for me at the mo.. Seeing games with no crowd doesnt float my boat. I did get to see 2 live games in the December lucky draw and will be back down the valley as soon as allowed.
  • Options
    I cast it to my TV from Laptop works like a charm. I still think its expensive for 10 quid a game. Last year as an international fan it was 7 quid. I do hand over the money and watch the games mainly because Scott , Curbs and guests are brilliant.   
  • Options
    Absolutely love it. I could listen to Sir Alan for hours. Fantastic presentation and Scott Minto brings the class to take it up a notch.

I only watch the home games at the moment but it is well worth a tenner.
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    None, I’m quite happy watching SSN and watching all the goals go in from across the leagues. 

I’m taking the Charlton Cash (222)  I’ve built up can go on next seasons season ticket? 
    Fair play and absolutely respect you for your decision. But I just couldn’t. 

It’s the highlight of the week in lockdown and one the best ways of feeling connected with family at a time I can’t see them.
  • Options
    it’s None for me this season. Normally I watch about 80% of streamed games despite 2am kick offs but for personal reasons this year I have pretty much lost interest. 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    it’s None for me this season. Normally I watch about 80% of streamed games despite 2am kick offs but for personal reasons this year I have pretty much lost interest. 
    ?
  • Options

Bought them all except Accrington.
  • Options
    None. Totally lost interest in football. It'll probably come back at some point, but my already waning interest in the sport almost disappeared when I moved oop North - and vanished completely in the pandemic. 
    That doesn’t make good reading Leroy!