Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

POLL: Are you watching Valley Pass or Not?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Not a chance of me paying up till after the last pitch inspection 
    Even if you do, you will have paid for the rearranged fixture.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Watched nearly all of them.

How do you get the moody streams?

Firestick 
    Is that what you do?
  • Options
    Paid for 7, will be watching tomorrow (pitch permitting). Beers and cider ready in fridge.

Will watch all home games, and a select few away.
    Much prefer the home match productions, better quality and more cameras.
    When the stadium is back open, the first chance of tickets I'll be driving down for a game.
  • Options
    Watched all apart from the trial games I attended. Much, much better stream now Scott and Curbs have come in, and the coverage much better. Got to say going to the Valley for a couple of the trial games was good, but have to admit on at least one occasion I would have preferred being at home watching the stream. 3 hours, cold, mask, no food or drink, then being slaughtered by our own manager for not being vocal enough, after one of the poorest games I’ve seen at the Valley, really made me question why I bothered! But once I calmed down, I know it’s Charlton, it doesn’t run smoothly often, but when it does it’s brilliant!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Watching most of the home games and very occasional aways although I now wait till after 1400 to buy to ensure that the game is on and that there hasn’t been excessive tinker-man stuff going on. I enjoy the pre and post match stuff which is well done. I don’t enjoy the commentary as I find it too relentless (designed for radio) but I don’t want to watch on mute. I’d be interested to see if they offer some sort of season ticket deal moving forward as I’m relocating out of the area next week so will be reliant on ValleyPass for my fix. 
  • Options
    watched all, buy about an hour before when i log in- hilight of the week atm, although quite a lot of games have been torturous 
  • Options
    The last game I missed ‘live’ was Blackburn away at the start of last season. Quality of coverage has improved since streaming started, especially at home, but still irritated I have to watch on my desktop pc. It’s the only place I can rely on decent WiFi. 
  • Options
    None. Totally lost interest in football. It'll probably come back at some point, but my already waning interest in the sport almost disappeared when I moved oop North - and vanished completely in the pandemic. 
    That doesn’t make good reading Leroy!
    Meh. It is what it is. Started to lose interest when I stopped playing if I'm honest. Still went for a few years, but I was never a fan of the premiership once the novelty wore off - I stopped getting a season ticket a couple of years after we went up but still went semi regularly. It just doesn't hold my interest any more. 

I'll probably get more interested again in a few years as I get older - I've just got things that interest me more in life at the moment. 
  • Options
    My habits have changed as seasons progressed. I had no real interest in watching the early season ones, would rather follow Jeff Stelling and co And just see the goals / highlights later. But as season has gone on I’ve been buying more, and now buy every game. 

Getting it working on my TV as opposed to laptop was the big changer for me.
    Out of interest - how did you get it working on your TV ?

I would much prefer to watch on TV rather my computer
    Love watching it on the tv; we have big tvs (75" in the living room and 65" in the bedroom) so the quality of the home game feed really makes a difference. Think we are really lucky Thomas et al have set up such a quality production. Love the banter with the ex players, especially Mr Brown who seems to have story for every occasion!
  • Options
    None. Totally lost interest in football. It'll probably come back at some point, but my already waning interest in the sport almost disappeared when I moved oop North - and vanished completely in the pandemic. 
    That doesn’t make good reading Leroy!
    Meh. It is what it is. Started to lose interest when I stopped playing if I'm honest. Still went for a few years, but I was never a fan of the premiership once the novelty wore off - I stopped getting a season ticket a couple of years after we went up but still went semi regularly. It just doesn't hold my interest any more. 

I'll probably get more interested again in a few years as I get older - I've just got things that interest me more in life at the moment. 
    A bit like @DaveMehmet then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep, watched all of them, home and away, except when on Sky.
  • Options
    Wish I hadn't bothered. Not worth it.
  • Options
    Not anymore