Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton on search for fan to help club engage with supporters (Lucy Bishop appointed, pg 4)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I have not attempted to contact Lucy nor have I been directly aware of her work. I therefore have no opinion whatsoever on her personally or how well she is doing (other than a slight worry that she seems to have gone a bit “native” on fill the Valley). I do wish her well and commend her for stepping up to the plate on our collective behalf. However, given the commendable list of achievements listed in the article, surely to goodness most of these things are so fundamental that there should be a full time paid senior employee responsible and they should not be left to an (albeit well qualified) volunteer. By all means draw on the volunteers for input.  Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here?
  • Options
    I have not attempted to contact Lucy nor have I been directly aware of her work. I therefore have no opinion whatsoever on her personally or how well she is doing (other than a slight worry that she seems to have gone a bit “native” on fill the Valley). I do wish her well and commend her for stepping up to the plate on our collective behalf. However, given the commendable list of achievements listed in the article, surely to goodness most of these things are so fundamental that there should be a full time paid senior employee responsible and they should not be left to an (albeit well qualified) volunteer. By all means draw on the volunteers for input.  Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here?
    Dan Burke - Fan Engagement and Membership Co-Ordinator.

A paid role at the football club
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Dan Burke - Fan Engagement and Membership Co-Ordinator.

A paid role at the football club
    Cheers.