Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• 6 goals let in against a bottom of the table side, we’ve forgotten how to defend!!
  • "Charlton have conceded 22 goals in their last eight home matches."

But it's all luck yes? 
    They've all been worldies or deflections...
  • Laddick01 said:
    Gotta admit I didn’t think Amos was too bad. But it does get to a point where you begin to question his save success rate.
    He has not been very good since before Xmas
  • We are actually being outplayed by bottom of the table, playing some whacky formation we have never played before. 

Let that sink in. 
  • Its like Bowyer wants the sack and the payout so he can go fishing again... Does he throw darts at the squad photo to pick the side each game?
    Looks like his side are standing behind his ambition...
  • 66' Burton's turn to hit the crossbar, as Hamer's cross-shot takes a nick and bounces off the woodwork. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • "Charlton have conceded 22 goals in their last eight home matches."

But it's all luck yes? 
    Who said every goal was lucky? No one, but you just pretend people have if it suits you...
  • edited February 2021
    Gallagher having a sunbathe to further drag this game into the momentumless shit-fest it is 
  • Defense is all over the shop here, not helped by Shinnie running through treacle, and they have a shot deflected and off the bar for a corner.
  • McGeady assist numbers through the roof last 3 or 4 games how come he didn't play like that for us?.
    Same as any of our players...to much rotation me thinks...
  • Sponsored links:

• I just don’t understand his think it’s fucking blatant they’ve won midfield and have no issues playing through it and he doesn’t address it!
  • Get rid of Williams buy DJ what brilliant business!
    Probably will prove to be given time. But tonight he was played just behind Stockley despite being a winger and barely got the ball.
  • I've literally just finished work and turned this on. Is there any audio I can get?
    I would go back to work if I were you
    Too late, the hens are in :neutral:

They'll have been in for hours now...

Unless you make them lay under lights.
    Still lots to do once I've shut them all in. They're too old to lay - freeloaders.

• Aneke still can't pass
  • Well they have been undeniably fortunate this game, but so were we against Fleetwood, not as much but still. Point is no matter how unfortunate we have been in 5 games or so we haven't made up for it in the others. Got to take your chances at any level and we just aren't

Players look done.

Only thing I'll say is the activity has shot up now we are losing, was hardly anything when we were actually all over them. 

Ah well 
  • 68' Burton sub | Brayford on for Gallacher. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • We are actually being outplayed by bottom of the table, playing some whacky formation we have never played before. 

Let that sink in. 
    Everyone outplays us...
  • aliwibble said:
    Defense is all over the shop here, not helped by Shinnie running through treacle, and they have a shot deflected and off the bar for a corner.
    If only we had a like for like in terms of creativity to bring on.
  • 6 goals let in against a bottom of the table side, we’ve forgotten how to defend!!
    My stream must be behind yours 
  • Agree with a number of people Purrington playing really well
  • Sponsored links:

• The last 2 crosses have been by Stockley and Aneke

something really wrong with the team and formation if they are having to go wide, instead of being in the centre
  • They literally passed through us  from back to front before hitting the bar then!!
  • Not entirely sure what happened with that corner, but we have a freekick in our own area.
  • McGeady assist numbers through the roof last 3 or 4 games how come he didn't play like that for us?.
    Higher division and Bonne was our only decent goal threat.
  • Imagine if we were underachieving this season
  • 11 points from safety!
  • Scoham said:
    Get rid of Williams buy DJ what brilliant business!
    Probably will prove to be given time. But tonight he was played just behind Stockley despite being a winger and barely got the ball.
    Which is where Williams should have played and hardly did since October 19. 
  • 69' Oshilaja crosses for Purrington at the near post, but he can only divert his effort just wide. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • Redhenry said:
    not a purrington fan but hes our best player tonight and has pratley got pictures of bowyer
    He is our only goal threat
  • WHY ARE WE STILL PLAYING WING BACKS?!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!