Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Our defence is worse in the league - Oshi , Pearce and Matthews should all be playing league 2 football at the best 
    Moronic comment
    It's true though
  • We are not a better team than them, that is the worst thing about this performance .They are bottom of the league. If it stays like this surely must be the end of our season

• Sod this, I'm going down my geenhouse to check my tomato see :'( dlings
  • Good work from Millar despite being held back slightly, but Stockley tries to cross from the right but too fast for Purrington.
  • Unlucky Purrington!! 
  • I've literally just finished work and turned this on. Is there any audio I can get?
    I would go back to work if I were you
    Too late, the hens are in :neutral:

They'll have been in for hours now...

Unless you make them lay under lights.
  • What formation are we now playing - anyone know?
  • A goalie who can make saves.  Where could we get one of them
  • cfgs said:
    Leuth said:
    cfgs said:
    What worries me is that if Bow is sacked I hope TS doesn't think we need a Danish manager.
    Fucksake, is this really what worries you 
    Well death and the weight I have gained in lockdown is also a bit worrying.  Personally I would give Bowyer the start of next season.
    Only if he doesn’t get the rest of this season!
  • 63' Chance! Stockley flicks a header on to Purrington who draws a great save from Garratt. #cafc 1 #bafc 2
  • Sponsored links:

• not a purrington fan but hes our best player tonight and has pratley got pictures of bowyer
  • And their keeper is having a blinder to boot
  • Ooh! Matthews cross from the right, headed on by Stockley, and Purrington has a shot put out for a corner.
  • Imagine if we had not won those six in a row 
  • Gotta admit I didn’t think Amos was too bad. But it does get to a point where you begin to question his save success rate.
  • Spongehead from Pearce
  • Quite like Purrington actually
  • Its like Bowyer wants the sack and the payout so he can go fishing again... Does he throw darts at the squad photo to pick the side each game?
  • "Charlton have conceded 22 goals in their last eight home matches."

But it's all luck yes? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
    Header from Pearce didn't have enough power on it ... like too many of his defensive headers these days.
  • Corner taken while the replay was going on, and now Matthews has a long throw flicked on by Stockley again, but Pearce can't get enough oomph on the header.
  • robroy said:
    Imagine if we had not won those six in a row 
    We're certainly one of the worst teams in this division based on recent form.
  • Purrington definitely playing well. 
  • So it’s all Amos,s fault now........ 
  • robroy said:
    Imagine if we had not won those six in a row 
    Wasn’t that when they were all thrown together & before they had there skills trained out of them...🤔
  • cfgs said:
    Leuth said:
    cfgs said:
    What worries me is that if Bow is sacked I hope TS doesn't think we need a Danish manager.
    Fucksake, is this really what worries you 
    Well death and the weight I have gained in lockdown is also a bit worrying.  Personally I would give Bowyer the start of next season.
    He doesn’t deserve the rest of the game, let alone the start of next season.
  • McGeady assist numbers through the roof last 3 or 4 games how come he didn't play like that for us?.
  • msomerton said:
    Let's start worrying about relegation
    It is usually believed that 52pts is the minimum to stay up. Where will we get those missing 8pts from.
    Not from our home games
  • Good game this. 

Thourghly entertaining 
    What game you watching?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!