Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb 2021 | 7pm

Comments

• If we don’t turn this around LB has to go. Anything else and TS is showing some blind faith.
    Sorry to say this has got legs
  • Nice combinations between Millar Deji and Purrington, but Watson's cross evades everyone.
  • Our defence is worse in the league - Oshi , Pearce and Matthews should all be playing league 2 football at the best 
    Moronic comment
  • I've literally just finished work and turned this on. Is there any audio I can get?
    BBC London,but only on DAB
  • cfgs said:
    What worries me is that if Bow is sacked I hope TS doesn't think we need a Danish manager.
    Fucksake, is this really what worries you 
  • edited February 2021
    Our defence is worse in the league - Oshi , Pearce and Matthews should all be playing league 2 football at the best 
    The way it’s going, they will be if they stay till August 
  • At least the summer will be fun.

If we want to compete we need a new look squad.
  • taxi for bowyer
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:
    As dog shit as we are, we have had zero luck in any game for months. 
    Nonsense. 
    We should have been stuffed Saturday 
    We weren’t though.
  • I've literally just finished work and turned this on. Is there any audio I can get?
    I would go back to work if I were you
  • Seriously. 
    Just fuck of Bowyer. 
    I wouldn't know about the fuck of Bowyer but I feel your pain.
  • edited February 2021
    These players are not good enough to get promoted but surely another manager could get the tactics and formation sorted to make us solid and competitive.
  • cfgs said:
    What worries me is that if Bow is sacked I hope TS doesn't think we need a Danish manager.
    Might not understand the English game...
  • 9 home games in a row conceding 2+ goals - unacceptable
    Can't knock our consistency then
  • I wonder if lee still calls Thomas pre game? 
  • Millar gets done for a high foot there.
  • We don’t got a bloody midfield conceded to a very poor Burton team pathetic 
  • Get rid of Williams buy DJ what brilliant business!
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    Do people actually, seriously, believe in luck? Like there’s some sort of supernatural force guiding things like that goal? It’s a nonsense of a concept that’s just used as a short hand to describe things that have a more complicated explanation. There is no such thing as “luck”. 
    Yes I do. Don’t know where you get supernatural from though? There are plenty on here who are quick to point out when we are lucky. Only three days ago, funnily enough. 
    I would go back to work if I were you
    Too late, the hens are in :neutral:

• Leuth said:
    cfgs said:
    Fucksake, is this really what worries you 
    Well death and the weight I have gained in lockdown is also a bit worrying.  Personally I would give Bowyer the start of next season.
  • I think the players could be good enough to get promoted but a team will always beat 11 individuals.  Leadership is the missing key.
  • If you believe in luck, then surely we used up every bit of it when some unknown Danish/American businessman rocked up and paid money to enable us to survive. That is the thing to take from this season. Anything else, like avoiding relegation, is gravy.
  • How much have we improved Miller so far then?
    Apparently he has stopped nicking hub caps........ 
  • Let's start worrying about relegation
    It is usually believed that 52pts is the minimum to stay up. Where will we get those missing 8pts from.
  • sorry but we are rubbish
    1-3 forecast
  • Good challenge from Watson to retrieve possession but we're faffing about in our own half a bit too much.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!