Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Buying streams

124»

Comments

• Options
    Some have reported that you can do this (from this country) using the Opera browser and its VPN which is free. I haven't tried it of course, and whilst it should work from the Netherlands, maybe this is an option from there if it isn't working.
  • Options
    Some have reported that you can do this (from this country) using the Opera browser and its VPN which is free. I haven't tried it of course, and whilst it should work from the Netherlands, maybe this is an option from there if it isn't working.
    Thanks, Mutts. 

Will discuss with our daughter but I think she's been using Opera. 
  • Options
    Probably a daft question but what has she set the VPN to? Maybe somebody who has successfully used Opera to watch Charlton streams could advise. But to be fair, if you are in the Netherlands it should work whatever. If not, maybe try another browser and see what that does.
  • Options
    Opera only has 2 options from memory Europe or Americas.
  • Options
    Thanks , guys.

THINK I've sorted it via Opera now....used to use it a few years ago but couldn't figure out how to put up the VPN IYKWIM.

An hour or so of trial & error and now sitting on my Dutch sofa feeling somewhat smug....

Hope I feel the same way at 3pm tomorrow ! 
  • Options
    Thanks, Mutts. 

Will discuss with our daughter but I think she's been using Opera. 

Opera GX the gaming version works for me every time.