Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Shinney has been caught twice now in midfield, we are moving forward and then everyone is out of position which is why the defence is wide open. 
  • Options
    300k on a bloke who sits on the bench. One decent centre back and our top goalscorer on the bench. 

Load of shit
  • Options
    I hope TS is watching this & is happy we are going to stay another season is this shitty division. 

It's his money he's wasting  
  • Options
    It is quite clear not a single one of these players wants to play for Lee Bowyer. It’s so obvious it’s painful.
  • Options
    Big 6 point relegation battle at Wigan on Tuesday ...
  • Options
    how many points do we need to make sure we won't go down
  • Options
    Number of long range goals we’ve now conceded this season is a joke! Must be double figures easily. 
  • Options
    have we got enough points to stay up yet?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    16 points above the relegation zone with 15 games to go.

Don't think we will go down but stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    This is utter bollocks. If Boyer is still in charge after today I don’t think I can bring myself to watch the rest of his games in charge. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shots come off the post and people are questioning Amos 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Where was Prately or Shinnie ? 

Headless chickens
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    How fucking long did he have to pick his spot there?? Useless bunch of cnuts. No pressure on the ball it's the basics? That doesn't happen in Sunday league.
  • Options
    Can't win every game. Players letting Lee down. Terrible ref. We have no luck. Opposition keep scoring worldies. Didn't have a proper pre season. LB needs to build a new squad.

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    We don't play our best team
    Cannot understand it. It's fucking pathetic  now.
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Millar also seems to have become half the player he was
    Quite impressive in 8 weeks tbh 
  • Options
    Don't need any defenders, my arse, bringing in Inniss to this shower won't make a blind bit of difference
  • Options
    Right literally Lee fuck off for our sanity & your sanity please....
  • Options
    This is a depleted Blackpool side. I don't even think they have a defender on the bench.

I will always respect Bowyer for his work but it makes 0 sense to keep him beyond this point. I hope Sandgaard realises that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    These two goals have nothing to do with formations, only the lack of skill and ability there is in this squad. Blackpool players faster tougher and have good ball control. They win nearly all of their tackles for example. This game is over.
  • Options
    john3 said:
    Does Ben Amos now get dropped?
    Was wondering when the first expert would blame Amos. 
  • Options
    They are so much better drilled and organised than us
  • Options
    Go get Paul Cook before Ipswich do.
    Decent shout.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    We don't play our best team
    If only it was that simple.

Ask every fan what our best team is and you’d get a different answer from the majority of them.
  • Options
    This is actually disgraceful. 

I don't think I'm being dramatic when I say with our run in there's every chance we could get sucked towards the relegation zone. 

We gave absolutely no clue out there. 
    You are absolutely right.

If we carry on like this we are going to get very near the bottom 4.
  • Options
    "I'll ask you again. Is it safe?"
  • Options
    Pratley gets a freekick midway in their half, but Shinnie's delivery goes over everyone and out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    We're playing a 2-man midfield and one is 32 and the other is 35. Both out of contract at the end of the season.
  • Options
    Bowyers gotta go. Players ain't playing well but there set up to fail. Shocking 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!