Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Another worldy  ???

No....we just gave him so much space & then backed off. 

Defensive coach can leave with Bowyer.
    This.  Just because it was from distance, it doesnt make it a worldy.

He had so much time to place it in the corner

• edited February 2021
    What is the average wage of these bunch of misfits? 
  • Worse than ever. That DJ fella. He is absolute dogs. They’re all dogs. We just don’t know what we’re doing 
  • Pratley booked
  • This team utter cack I don’t care who is in charge 
  • That free kick just now.
    Jeez.
    Blackpool don't even have to try that hard we're so chite.
  • even famewo isn't playing well.
  • Can't see us ending this game with 11 on the pitch
  • I'm struggling to believe these players can be this bad. Do then even want to play for us and Bowyer?
  • Sponsored links:

• 42'

Post update

Hand ball by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

• Sounds like I saved myself another £10. I'm going back to finish the dog's hair cut.
  • This could be a real hammering. Nobody wants that, but maybe that's what's needed for TS to make the right decision 
  • We have no real creativity in the squad. DJ off, don't care who comes on but I'd rather we played with 10. 
  • Scoham said:
    Redhenry said:
    We don't play our best team
    If only it was that simple.

Ask every fan what our best team is and you’d get a different answer from the majority of them.
    And that's a problem in September, let alone March
  • DRAddick said:
    john3 said:
    Does Ben Amos now get dropped?
    Was wondering when the first expert would blame Amos. 
    Its a question thank you.
  • Pratley has been f***ing pony for ages now!!!
  • 2/3 booking already in the bank. Easy bet of the weekend.
  • This midfield was never going to work. Shinnie is a defensive liability if you play him central in a 2 man midfield. Put two out and out wingers either side of that midfield and you’re left with Darren Pratley trying to single handedly provide protection to the back 4. I can’t understand why Bows doesn’t get it that we need to protect the back 4 more, not expose it by playing more and more attacking lineups.It’s hardly like we look like blowing teams away in attack either. 

Once again we are getting thoroughly out played by a bang average side who merely have to work harder and know their roles in their team better than us for us to make them look like a bunch of world beaters. 

Keep giving teams the run of the midfield and we will keep losing and keep conceding “worldies”. I reckon I could hit the corner of the net from 25 yards more often than not with zero pressure from a defender. 
  • Jayajosh said:
    What is the average wage of these bunch of misfits? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Prately and Oshi need to be subbed before they are sent off 
  • Ball bounces up and it hits Pratley on the arm/ he handles, and gets booked for his trouble.
  • I hope TS is watching this & is happy we are going to stay another season is this shitty division. 

It's his money he's wasting  
    The worst thing is that this is a positive outlook.
  • All those fouls and he gets booked for handball 🤣🤣🤣
  • Anyone going to blame the players ? 
  • Sub Pratley now. 
  • Playing with two wingers and haven't created a chance 
  • Do we need to get thrashed 5-0 for Sandgard to do the right thing and sack Bowyer?
  • What do they do in training on a day to day basis?

This is team is absolutely clueless. 
  • Just how shit do we have to be before LB goes?

I think if he decided to play a Shetland pony at right-back in the next match, there would still be those giving him the benefit of the doubt....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!