Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• What's on BBC1?
  • Another mountain to climb. Let’s hope he’s got Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing on the bench to save us
  • edited February 2021
    Anyone now who considers Shinnie a good footballer knows nothing. Says all about Bowyer that he continues to pick someone has no defensive capability.

Probably take purrington off in the 2nd half when so many more are woeful
    Yeah let's just have two Pratleys in the centre of the park instead. 

Might as well get Watson on.
  • If i was Liverpool i'd be cancelling the loan deal with Millar ASAP . He doesn't look the same player that arrived and the longer he plays in this shambles of a team the more he will suffer. 
    I don’t believe you can cancel the loan now. 
  • edited February 2021
    Lee Bowyer got to earn his corn now 

• If crowds were allowed the ground would still be empty by now
  • Think that’s the worst half of the season. Didn’t think anything could beat the second half vs Lincoln. 
  • IdleHans said:
    What's on BBC1?

Delia :/
  • Dear Thomas, 

Can I cash out please? 
  • Sponsored links:

• msomerton said:
    A new manager cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear, folks, the players are just poor.
    Seriously, ANY manager coming in will get more out of these players.
  • msomerton said:
    A new manager cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear, folks, the players are just poor.
    Even so a decent manager should be able to motivate a poor team to put up a fight and compete unlike this shower
  • They press us with one or two players and we can’t deal with it. So we pump it long and we can’t win it.

Yet another game in which we concede more than 1 and as usual one of them from outside the box.

Get Smith on to add some younger legs to that midfield. Pratley and Shinnie together is never going to be the answer.
  • edited February 2021
    Even when we do get a little break in play, then one of our dogshit players underhits the pass so it rolls like it's in treacle across the pitch, or trips over the ball, or someone else is offside, or takes 8 touches instead of 1. It's laughable. 
  • Deji done for pace first goal (deffo pen) and midfield missing on second for anther Bowyer "worldy". All is not well.  Bow could quite easily use all five permitted subs at half time  (Pratters on a booking almost certainly taking an early bath, Shinnie, Washington, Stockley, and DJ the likely hooked...) with Watson, Smith, Aneke, Schwartz and Maatsen on?

Can't see any way back but live in hope!

Another couple of goals against might be enough to push Thomas's button?
  • If i was Liverpool i'd be cancelling the loan deal with Millar ASAP . He doesn't look the same player that arrived and the longer he plays in this shambles of a team the more he will suffer. 
    Bowyer improves players though, that's the spiel?
  • Last six home games before today - P 6 W 0 D 2 L 4 F 10 A 16.  Lucky the ground is empty or it could be fairly hostile
  • We've turned into a boring long-ball midtable League One team. 

I'd rather aim for achieving higher than being that. Bowyer is leading us nowhere. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Lee Bowyer got to earn his corn now 

I said this in October and weve been utter dog shit since. 
  • msomerton said:
    Good squad. Shite manager
  • This is still a must win game
    Liverpool can't cancel a loan outside of the window.

You know that.

• Some of you are about 3 or 4 minutes ahead of me on the stream  - someone posted 2-0 before I saw it !!!
  • edited February 2021
    Not good enough, once again out played, out fought, out thought.

Bowyers formation is a joke but the players are pathetic.

Since the January influx we have gone massively backwards.

Complete clear out needed staring with Bowyer and his management team.

At least Bowyer got one thing right, we will not win against Blackpool.

How can that sort of comment help, time to go Bowyer, this is shit.
  • edited February 2021
    Someone should knock up a change.org suggesting a cash out function on the Charlton stream like those above have mentioned, at least the club would get to keep , maybe a quid, of the money right?
  • Deji off too before the red. Three at the back and Chuks on.

Or whatever, I dont have a clue. Can I be manager anyway?
  • There is no way the players are as bad as they appear. Looks like they are just going through the motions like it's a training game. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!