Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• This is a Neil Lennon Celtic situation good team but mismanaged and we saw what happened to him this week.
  • Now THIS is what overachieving looks like
  • So glad I did not waste a tenner on this shower of shite
  • Same shit, different day 
  • What do they do in training on a day to day basis?

This is team is absolutely clueless. 
    Only thing they do in training is pick up injuries!
  • As many predicted, we have sacrificed our season, and our progress as a club out of loyalty to a manager that is incompetent.

Better make that a ten-year plan, eh Tommy?

• ross1 said:
    45+1 Two minutes added. #cafc 0 #bfc 2
    Do we have to come out for the 2nd half?

• Stockley wins a free kick midway in their half after a high foot from a Blackpool player.
  • Sponsored links:

1. 45'+2'

Post update

Foul by Ellis Simms (Blackpool).

2. 45'+2'

Post update

Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• HT 0-2
  • edited February 2021
    Offside from a free-kick. How many times this season. Fucking embarassment
  • Redhenry said:
    Purrington our best player last two games
    That's him subbed at half time then.
  • On course for 4 home defeats in a row. Conceded two in every home match for the last 10 games. Yet to have a proper shot on target in this first half. 

I’ve said it before Bowyer should have gone after the Rochdale match, we are now in position where replacing doesn’t achieve a lot as we aren’t going to finish top 6. 

Season is over whatever happen. Need to try and stop the rot immediately 
  • Shinnie's ball in is headed goalwards by Stockley and the keeper tips over, but the flag goes up anyway.
  • edited February 2021
    If i was Liverpool i'd be cancelling the loan deal with Millar ASAP . He doesn't look the same player that arrived and the longer he plays in this shambles of a team the more he will suffer. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone now who considers Shinnie a good footballer knows nothing. Says all about Bowyer that he continues to pick someone has no defensive capability.

Probably take purrington off in the 2nd half when so many more are woeful
  • aliwibble said:
    Stockley puts Washington through but he stands on the ball...
    Sums it up nicely. 
  • Well that went well!!
  • This performance is even worse than Tuesday at least we bothered the woodwork a couple of times then
  • No confidence with a game play of hoof it up either down the channels or to stockley and then lose pocession. Repeat. Lee just tell them lads to play football and enjoy it. Surely things couldn’t get much worse?
  • All I can say is fair play to the commentators to have to carry on commentating on this absolute shit week in week out. I couldn't put myself through it personally. This is beyond shit now and I've had enough.
  • If bowyer dosent get sacked after this he never will
  • End of season can’t come quick enough!
  • Chin up.

There will be a highly motivating halftime talk coming up from bowyer. Delivered in a monotone, depressed style.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!