Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• if bowyers team talks are as depressing as his interviews i cant blame the players for not having any energy or confidence. not exactly inspiring 
  • Bad. Very easy to blame Bowyer, and he's definitely not coming out of this season with much credit, but some of these players are getting away with not doing even the most basic aspects of their jobs. No crowd on their backs and knowing the manager will get the boot before they do I imagine it's easy to stop bothering. You can set up however you like, but if your CB gives away a pen after 9 minutes you're always going to struggle to get a foothold on a game especially when confidence is already low. When Purrington is your best player purely because he always tries and puts in a steady performance it says a lot about what the other players are bothering to turn up with. I'm far angrier with them than anything else. Most of them won't be here next season and I don't think I'll be too upset about that
  • To make things worse i intended to have a tenner on Blackpool could not get into my BetFred account ...
  • edited February 2021
    Dropped to 13th.....bloody hell, this is just embarrassing......Curbs is saying they are better all over the park and looking really sharp. I'll now concede the season is now over. What a bloody shambles, and this will us be losing 4 home games on the spin.....nothing else to say other than another weekend fucked up!

EDIT. They've just replayed Stockley's disallowed goal....he was on-side!!! but hey we are shocking despite the poor decision.
  • At the start of each match I keep thinking “we can’t be any worse”........... but we are. What the f*** has gone so wrong? 
  • msomerton said:
    A new manager cannot make a silk purse out of a sows ear, folks, the players are just poor.
    Seriously, ANY manager coming in will get more out of these players.
    Karel Fraeye?
  • Aneke must come on at HT , we can still get something from this .
  • This real is just ridiculous now. I have been on the fence about LB but this is the final straw. Terrible performance all round far too predictable with no sign off anything changing. Sorry Lee but do the right thing mate and go
  • We've turned into a boring long-ball midtable League One team. 

I'd rather aim for achieving higher than being that. Bowyer is leading us nowhere. 
    Another few weeks of this, we won't even be midtable...
  • Sponsored links:

• Curbs is saying Give Blackpool some credit they played well but he's been saying the same about every team we play at the moment .  

Please fall on your sword Lee. Enough is enough. 
  • If i was Liverpool i'd be cancelling the loan deal with Millar ASAP . He doesn't look the same player that arrived and the longer he plays in this shambles of a team the more he will suffer. 
    Good thing they cant
  • Chin up.

There will be a highly motivating halftime talk coming up from bowyer. Delivered in a monotone, depressed style.
    He’ll blame the fans 
  • edited February 2021
    Stockley onside definitely.

• We've just continued on from the last 70mins against Burton with no new invention, no purpose, and no bollocks.

Bowyer Bowyer Bowyer. 

Players are shit I agree but they have no direction. 

As for our recruitment, it's been woeful. 
  • Be careful what you wish for! If we change the manager it could derail our promotion push.
  • Stockley was on
    Fucking hell
  • There's bows excuse for the end of the game, looks like stockly was onside to make it 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely onside goal that disallowed.
  • Yes the players are underperforming, but why do people think that is? Blinded by their man love. 
  • 2 in 2 games flagged incorrectly FML
  • We are playing 2 CMs who have no agility and aren't winning any battles.

I've said it before teams know how to beat us and we do nothing to make them think otherwise.

It's a fucking disgrace 
  • edited February 2021
    I've just about had enough tbh. No fight, no passion, no pride. They're all responsible for this absolute shit we are watching every week. Club needs to be cleared out from top to bottom. We are the joke of the league at the moment! Shambles mate.

• esseffect said:
    Lovely onside goal that disallowed.
    Bowyer’s excuse sorted
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!