Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• How can anyone defend Bowyer now.

Not only are we poor, we have zero discipline or professionalism.  Bowyer cant control misplaced or bad referring decisions but he can install discipline
  • Can't believe our luck - has to change soon...
  • Famewo the only ounce of quality we have
  • Bows got his excuses now.

Not a pen
    Sending off.
    Disallowed goal
    Perhaps he’ll blame Morgan
  • Ref should have booked the Blackpool guy for a dive, never even got touched
  • Famewo charges back and nicks the ball off Simms toes right on the LH corner of the area, then wins a free kick when Simms shoves him over.
  • Call me a weirdo but I'm actually annoyed that the pen wasn't a pen. Another excuse that can be used

I'm genuinely livid at Pratley, fool.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2021
    Turned it off. Fucking awful display. Shameful. Need the shit ripping into them but according to the manager it's just down to luck and waiting for things to gel. Fuck right off you useless c***s. Had enough. Hope they score a few more. 
  • I mean come on, lets end this
  • Stockley and famewo have been okay. standout performances believe it or not.
  • wmcf123 said:
    Grovenuts said:
    Fucking hell Purrington best player 1st half!!! Shocking!

If he’s out best player , we are well suited to league 
    Two ?
  • Laddick01 said:
    Can’t believe we’ve let in two screamers from the penalty spot. We’re so unlucky.
    Absolute worldies!
  • Well at least it’s not a dull 0-0.
  • Be okay once Inniss is back. 
    In April.

April 2022.
  • Shinnie takes down Ward by the KH touchline, and gets booked too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Imagine how much worse it would be if the fans were there to booooo the team we’d be even worse 
  • Never seen a worse Charlton side.
  • edited February 2021
  • It’s bad enough having both Pratley and Watson on in a 4 man midfield at the start of any match but bringing Watson on and keeping Pratley on when he is on a yellow card is just asking for it. I am afraid Bowyer has to take responsibility for that as much as Pratley for his stupidity.
  • Curbs is there, just get him in to replace LB
  • Turned it off.
    Absolute rubbish.
  • Fuck off Bowyer 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!