Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Jayajosh said:
    Bring in Curbs 🙏
    I’d have Steve wonder over Bowyer. 
  • I wonder if the players are so scared of making a mistake and getting hung out to dry publicly by Bows that all creativity is crushed and nobody dare take a risk. 
  • limeygent said:
    Never seen a worse Charlton side.
    The team from 1972 would give them a run for their money. The premiership days seem like an eternity now 😞
  • Ref gives us a free kick for a foul on Stockley  midway in their half.
  • Maybe LB will do TS a favour and resign.
  • redbuttle said:
    _MrDick said:
    Worse than ever. That DJ fella. He is absolute dogs. They’re all dogs. We just don’t know what we’re doing 
    Agree. He is total shit
    All been Bowyerised...
  • Jayajosh said:
    Stand by the players, we go again Tuesday 
    Hope that's a joke.
  • Bowyer: Prats, Ben, you’re my best mates. I’m running out of excuses. Any chance you could take some of the focus away from me?
    Pratley: Leave it to us boss.
    Watson: Yep. No worries. We’ve got you.
    Take a bow...that has me in tears...😭😭😭,very good mate
  • Look on the bright side, we have not let in our usual two goals this week  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Shinnie takes, but it's headed away, and when we win it back near the halfway line Maatsen sends it back to Amos.
    1. 60'

Post update

Jayden Stockley (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 60'

Post update

Foul by Jordan Thorniley (Blackpool).

• I'm.still trying to get over the substitutions. First I just assumed with Pratley on a booking & Watson coming on then it must be like for like. But then taking off both wide men & replacing Purrington just smacks of having no clue at all. 
  • Blackpool have hardly been threat yet have bagged 3 goals, mind boggling 
  • Watson for millar really 
  • Is Van Tam watching this.

4-3
    Good shout for our new manager!!, genius golfie!!🤣
  • Can you cash in on Valley Pass?
  • Sponsored links:

• Karel Fraeye is watching this on TV and thinking he could do a better job
    To be fair he might!
  • edited February 2021
    There’s no denying we are having zero good luck at the moment. You can say we don’t deserve it, and I’d say you’d have a point but:

Deji’s pen - not a bad decision by the ref, but I’ve a lot wouldn’t have given. When your lucks in it’s not given. 

Stockley goal: wrongly given offside again. Third time in a month we’ve had a perfectly good goal disallowed. Would it have changed the game? Debatable as we’ve been pathetic but results can and do hinge on these moments. 

Pratley sending off: what he did was barely worth a yellow. Idiotic to give the ref the option so Pratley has to accept responsibility but how can the ref even see what Pratley did from 30 to 40 yards away? You shouldn’t be sending players off on a guess. 

Watson penalty: it was a clumsy leg dangle so again poor from Watson, but it’s not a foul. Plainly not a penalty. 

4 big decisions that when you’re in a run of form go your way, when you’re in bad form they just don’t seem to. 

Luck has nothing to do with it today. We have been beyond woeful. Below barrel scraping.
  • Would be very different if the Valley was even half full. Think they can get away with performances like this
    Not only would the booing from the stands have deafened them, this level of performance may have prompted one or two of our more "lively" fans to get onto the pitch to tell them to their face.

No ifs, no buts.
  • redbuttle said:
    Jayajosh said:
    Stand by the players, we go again Tuesday 
    Hope that's a joke.
    I got 8 Lols
  • I hate this team. Not one player I like.
    Same - I couldn’t give a Shit if any of them left.
  • Simms has this refs family hostage or something 
  • I am off to watch the rugby before Golfie sees the Lincoln score. 
  • 62' - First change for the Seasiders - in association with :
    on Demetri Mitchell
    off Sullay Kaikai
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!