Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Draw
    0-0
    No pace in central midfield 
    No creativity in there either 
  • Options
    Great to see Lawrie, and clearly happy with part time football while getting his buisness sorted, sounds a grounded guy, look forward to any little snippets of memories from him
  • Options
    Audio’s out of sync already. Good start lads.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sod it Gillingham doing a golfie at the moment 1-0 down, now 1-3 :s
  • Options
    Hailstones at The Valley now.
  • Options
    We've never had a problem with scoring, it's the stupid mistakes we need to cut out. We're lining up with Famewo, a more switched-on looking Pearce, Watson and Pratley. That should really be enough to see us through as long as we can score, which we almost always do (only failed to score in 6 games this season). If it's entertainment you're after then there's plenty of football on the telly, Charlton haven't been properly good in about 15 years
  • Options
    Breakfast on the beach in St Martin looking at my new (old) yacht following Charlton. COYA.
  • Options
    scidbox said:
    Breakfast on the beach in St Martin looking at my new (old) yacht following Charlton. COYA.
    Where is St Martin out of interest ?
  • Options
    anyone’s valley pass keep buffering?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc4life said:
    anyone’s valley pass keep buffering?
    Nope picture and sound been fine for me so far
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    scidbox said:
    Just outside of Bournemouth ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    scidbox said:
    Eating a snickers down Broadstairs as I ride a donkey COYA
  • Options
    Afternoon all from a cold woman shed. Heater on but still freezing so sitting in sleeping bag. COYR!
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Chunes said:
    scidbox said:
    Then off to lose your spending money in the arcade eh
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Chunes said:
    scidbox said:
    Lovely little real ale house in Broadstairs called ‘The Magnet’ - have spent many an afternoon getting pissed up in there - can’t wait to get back there
  • Options
    Pratley has to play if JFC does not. Otherwise we do not have enough physicality in midfield.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We looked solid in the last game, but we still needed the ref to throw one in for us 
  • Options
    Afternoon all from a cold woman shed. Heater on but still freezing so sitting in sleeping bag. COYR!
    Is that like a man cave (which they’re always talking about in Escape to the Country) but for a woman?
  • Options
    Over to the Sandman we go!!
  • Options
    scidbox said:
    Hospital in Canterbury 
  • Options
    Wilson saying he loved his song. Good stuff. 
  • Options
    Too defensive. Might not lose but it wont be a thriller. Only 3 real attacking players on the pitch and one if those (Millar) has nit ben on great form recently (maybe because he's been played out of position). We have nothing to lose atm and if we had ANY serious thoughts of getting into the play offs then we have to win 8 or 9 of our last 12 games. Would rather pack the team with attacking players & go for it. So what if we lose 3-0. 
  • Options
    I’m worried that the boss will be distracted after being the answer to 17 & 36 across in today’s giant crossword in The I.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Great memories from Lawrie, and loved having a song sung about him, remembers the song but not who we were playing at the time
  • Options
    Is that like a man cave (which they’re always talking about in Escape to the Country) but for a woman?
    It is! It's got a good view of the chooks : )
    Mr Tatters isn't a football fan so I prefer to watch it in my hut.

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Laurie Wilson “I remember that game like it was yesterday but I can’t remember who we was playing...”

yes I’ve caved, apologies for the result...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!