Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    What was Famewo doing in the huddle there?
  • Options
    1' The Addicks won the toss, forcing the Shrews to deal with defending facing the sun in the first half. #cafc 0 #salop 0
  • Options
    What on earth is this camera work
  • Options
    Oh no, kicking the wrong way first half
  • Options
    Common you reds, first viewing in 5 weeks, Pratley hasn't aged at all
  • Options
    Washington fouled a little way into our half on the right, and we have a free kick
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sounds bad but I've swerved it. The line up coupled with watching it online just isn't doing it for me. Will follow the match thread 

The only thing I'll miss is Curbs talking
  • Options
    1. 2'

Post update

Conor Washington (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 2'

Post update

Foul by Ethan Ebanks-Landell (Shrewsbury Town).

• Options
    Shrewsbury have changed into their away kit today and have managed to create more of a clash than their home kit (which doesn't clash at all)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer can't be labelled as progressive can he. A midfield 2 of Prately & Watson....🤔
  • Options
    Morgan sends it long, Pearce heads it back and the defender is underneath it, but Famewo shoves him out the way and the ref blows up.
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Shrewsbury have changed into their away kit today and have managed to create more of a clash than their home kit (which doesn't clash at all)
    Unreal , white shorts ffs 
  • Options
    Got lucky with that run from Goss

Defence was a bit stationary 
  • Options
    You can gloss up Valley pass how you want it apparently being fantastic value etc, but why does the camera angle often cut so you can’t see the ball? Why is the camera so high, lack of proper replays
  • Options
    1. 3'

Post update

Foul by Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic).

2. 3'

Post update

Ro-Shaun Williams (Shrewsbury Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Shrewsbury on the attack but it's cleared, and now we have a bout of head tennis.
  • Options
    Is anyone's stream laggy? I might have to switch laptop.
  • Options
    Shrewsbury player blown up for a high boot on Famewo at the back end of the centre circle.
  • Options
    1. 5'

Post update

Akin Famewo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 5'

Post update

Dangerous play by Curtis Main (Shrewsbury Town).

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shrewsbury cross to our left, but can't do much with it and the ball runs to Amos.
  • Options
    Ipswich 1 Plymouth 0
  • Options
    Good bit of battling up front from Washington, gets it back to Pratley but he mishits his pass to Millar and it's out for a throw up on our left.
  • Options
    One more back pass from Watson and I swear.....
  • Options
    Not having a ball player in the centre of the park concerns me.
  • Options
    Nice to see the early signs of us trying to pass it more than lump it
  • Options
    This is dire. 
  • Options
    Bit of confusion between Millar and Maatsen and the ball goes out for a Shrews through by the NWQ
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!