Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Shrewsbury | Sat 13 March 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Laurie Wilson “I remember that game like it was yesterday but I can’t remember who was playing...”

yes I’ve caved, apologies for the result...
    Just remember, if we somehow manage to go 2 up, no complaining that it's all too easy...
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    I know Lawrie was there under Alan but I love these non-Curbs players reactions to the curly finger
  • Options
    Not paying today Pratley in team, we won’t win
  • Options
    Albie really does not seem comfortable talking on camera.
  • Options
    These pre match shows get better every week. Love the stories and the banter.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    “Deffo”....
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Not paying today Pratley in team, we won’t win
    What happened Tuesday  :)
  • Options
    He’s in midfield though, unless three at back
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He’s rounds around gives fouls, he’s cack
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Thought the same. Good experience for him - all part and parcel of growing into his hopefully lengthy career.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Redhenry said:
    He’s in midfield though, unless three at back
    We've not lost with him and Watson in the midfield together this season
  • Options
    Find it so frustrating watching him
  • Options
    Forgot that David Davis was @ Shrewsbury now
  • Options
    Surprising dtat
  • Options
    Anyone else forget, until Lawrie mentioned him, that Mark Gower played for us?
  • Options
    He’s still cack though
  • Options
    This is probably going to be a turgid game, because of who we are playing - Shrews are a lump it forward hoof ball team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not going to be pretty but let’s grind this one out. Come on you reds
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    True. But easy to forget he is just young man. 
  • Options
    Why sign Smith and continue playing Pratlwy
  • Options
    Curbs is such a nice bloke - bet he is great company - very dry sense of humour
    Did a lunch with him 5-6 years ago (mate bought a round of golf through Lords Taverners with Curbs and we switched it to a boozey lunch) at that restaurant in Ruxley gardens then beer in The Bull Chislehurst then sherbert home with him (I put a straight jacket on at that point) 
    He was top top value and much more banter than you could ever have expected and he’s what you’re seeing now and more .
    Love the fella 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    It’s going to be a turgid/ugly game because it’s League One football.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Why sign Smith and continue playing Pratlwy
    Bow's favourite, but i agree, we sign these players but never seem to play them, like DJ and Schwartz
  • Options
    Curbs is such a nice bloke - bet he is great company - very dry sense of humour
    Did a lunch with him 5-6 years ago (mate bought a round of golf through Lords Taverners with Curbs and we switched it to a boozey lunch) at that restaurant in Ruxley gardens then beer in The Bull Chislehurst then sherbert home with him (I put a straight jacket on at that point) 
    He was top top value and much more banter than you could ever have expected and he’s what you’re seeing now and more .
    Love the fella 
    Does he like a beer up then ?
  • Options
    So glad that Shrewsbury arent in a yellow type kit... Bored of that colour now after Oxford and Northampton!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!