Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Bristol Rovers | Tues 16 March 2021

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Has Conor always spoken well posh? Love it. He used the word 'alluded' in that interview. He's scored the winner in the 85th and he's used the word 'alluded' in his interview
    Yeah really shocked me when he joined, he's a Chatham lad so fully expected him to have that really irritating Kentish style accent you hear in the Medway Towns but like Jayden speaks very well
  • Options
    Jesus TS has a difficult decision ahead of him.
    I reckon that he's made it already and it won't be JJ
    Gutted
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Sorry to rain on @golfaddick ‘s parade, but didn’t we come back from behind vs AFC Wimbledon this season?🤣
    That's not a Golfie as we scored first. A Golfie is concede first and turn it around.
  • Options
    Run down the wing for me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jackson doesnt know anything about Saturday in terms of being the man in charge
  • Options
    Didn’t watch the stream due to late finish at work so can’t comment on tonight’s events but it’s nice to have a bit of positivity back on the post-match thread. It’s been a long time coming.

Chuffed with the three points and pleased for JJ. 
  • Options
    Happy for JJ, players, us fans and Thomas. Broken a bit of a hoodoo with coming back and we now need to take this run on for the rest of the season. Delighted to be dishing out some high player marks tonight. 

OMG JJ interview is a bit hilarious. He told TS he was taking the side - OK 👌🏻 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Sorry to rain on @golfaddick ‘s parade, but didn’t we come back from behind vs AFC Wimbledon this season?🤣

That's not a Golfie as we scored first. A Golfie is concede first and turn it around.
    To clarify that is the first time since the play off final that we have conceded first and won.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kentred2 said:
    Only 1 sub before added on time. So much better. 
    What?
  • Options
    JJ on VP:

“Ever so proud of that spirit.”
    ”Started even but they got a penalty and scored out of nothing. Disappointed with two goals wasn't a fair reflection of the game at that point”
    ”they stepped up and not rolled over. Second half there was only one team in it”
    ”we got first goal back. I’d have been calm at 2-1 at HT. but great equaliser from JFC”
    ”Have to get your starting 11 and subs right.”
    ”Jayden ran his socks off. Millar was tired. Obvious subs.”
    ”I haven’t been told anything (for Saturday). Spoke to Mr Sandgaard yesterday. Team is the most important thing. I told Sandgaard I’m taking the side for today. Beyond tonight I do not know”
  • Options
    Minto suggesting Jackson will still be manager Saturday.
  • Options
    Jesus TS has a difficult decision ahead of him.
    I reckon that he's made it already and it won't be JJ
    I suspect you are probably right and to be fair one powerful performance does not equate to the consistency that is needed across a season.  I would love to see JJ involved going forward tho.
  • Options
    I think Curbs might want Jacko to get this job. 
    He said pre-match he wants JJ as manager.