Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Ipswich | Sat 17 April 2021 | 12:30pm

Comments

• Options
    Cook has reportedly really given his players stick over the past few days .. 'no-one here i can really trust' .. 'they could all be gone after this season' .. let's hope we make what sounds like an unhappy Tractor Boys camp even unhappier this afternoon
  • Options
    Nigel Adkins - really liking this guy - got a good feeling about him and Charlton
  • Options
    Euelly on the mike right now!

He's deaf as a post though! :smile:

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Euelly on the mike right now!

He's deaf as a post though! :smile:

Love Scott Minto breaking script to get him to come over :D
  • Options
    Am looking to put a bet on Stockley to score a header but cant find it 😭

Anyone able to find this as its going to happen.
  • Options
    edited April 2021

Not sure as Shinnie isnt on to get an assist ;)

Also hope he doesnt score - We havent won yet when he does
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have Morts and Morgan Freeman ever been seen in the same room?
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Darren rightly pissed off with that fiasco when he wasn't picked for England in the world cup even though he was the top English goalscorer that season, and even more galling Theo Walcott picked instead, always remember that travisty and as i said Benty still feels it, also Curbs pulled him off at Old Trafford in case he got injured, baffling really, everyone was convinced he was going B)
  • Options
    Great programme again. Both Bent and Morts very likeable and obviously have good memories of their time here.

I hope Thomas is a having a word with the EFL about keeping this going next season!
  • Options
    Darren rightly pissed off with that fiasco when he wasn't picked for England in the world cup even though he was the top English goalscorer that season, and even more galling Theo Walcott picked instead, always remember that travisty and as i said Benty still feels it, also Curbs pulled him off at Old Trafford in case he got injured, baffling really, everyone was convinced he was going B)
    If I remember correctly, Walcott never played in the tournament
  • Options
    😳
  • Options
    Few thoughts from Ipswich fans on twitter ahead of the game

Charlton don’t need to play a keeper. If we have a shot on target it will be a miracle

Ward shouldn't be near the team and certainly not captain. There is only one leader in that side and that is Flynn Downes.

Kenlock left back and that’s a good side

Looks like a 4411 to me. Can’t see it doing well, will be a game of hoof it to Norwood and hope he can hold it up. 3-0 Charlton

Not overly excited by that team & don’t see anyone other than perhaps Dobra who could come off the bench & have much impact if we’re chasing the game. 
  • Options

skybet is the best chance to be offering this but normally only on certain matches, you'll be lucky to find it on a league 1 game
  • Options
    Eriksson was an arsehole. I wanted him to fail after that.
  • Options
    Warm-ups are all done in the sun... Kick-off is right around the corner.

imageimage

imageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Eriksson was an arsehole. I wanted him to fail after that.
    You have to wonder if Bent would have made the difference in that Quarter-Final against Portugal
  • Options
    Wasn't aware of Ryan's stats, played 7 games all wins, and 5 clean sheets, just shows what an important team member he has become, let's just start sharply and make it No8 with another win and clean sheet
  • Options
    rina said:

skybet is the best chance to be offering this but normally only on certain matches, you'll be lucky to find it on a league 1 game
    Yea think that's the case unfortunately.
  • Options
    Get a cap on Amos that’s the sun up there 
  • Options
    Nice to see Derek Ufton included in the minute's silence
  • Options
  • Options
    1. 2'

Post update

Teddy Bishop (Ipswich Town) wins a free kick on the left wing.

2. 2'

Post update

Foul by Adam Matthews (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Ipswich punt forward, win the header, and Matthews concedes a free kick near the tunnel.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!