Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Crewe Alexandra | Tuesday 27 April

Comments

• Options
    Get Millar off for Wash, switch Wash and Maatsen's side.
  • Options
    how did the players all ignore the explosion?
  • Options
    When you get the ball to Stockley's head around the penalty area its so much better than 20 yards further back. 
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    We're lucky Crewe cant get their passing quite right at the moment 
    Why are we lucky when teams don’t get passes right, but we’re just shit when we don’t??🤣
    We're lucky they're shit.
  • Options
    This is going in

• Options
    JFC takes and Pearce appears to try to bundle it in with his stomach, ball is cleared and Stockley is taken out in a similar place to where JFC scored from in the Bristol Rovers game.
  • Options
    Sounds like we're lucky to not concede
  • Options
    This is going in

to the wall.
  • Options
    Forster-Caskey hits the wall... what a shocker.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    rina said:
    how did the players all ignore the explosion?
    They only ever play to the whistle.
  • Options
    HT 1-0
  • Options
    Shouldn't have rushed the pork chops. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Get Millar off for Wash, switch Wash and Maatsen's side.
    Millar off?! Whaaa
  • Options
    And with that, the ref’s blown his whistle, he’s steaming!
  • Options
    Hits the wall, and after a bought of head tennis, Crewe come down our left but the cross is blocked, comes out and ref blows the whistle.
  • Options
    HT.

Poor. Got in front but have not looked good at all.

Got to get that 2nd. Look what happened when we went 2-0 up last Tuesday. 
  • Options
    Millar has been our main creator for me, so I would not sub him for Washy. It will have to be Maatsen. 

This is like a League 2 game. Do not get seduced into Crewe having a nothing game here CAFC!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fireworks or firing sqaud?
  • Options
    Crewe the better team in all departments except scoring ( and Millar). We need to beef up the midfield and stop their runs through the middle.
  • Options
    There is either fireworks going off or the have opened a firing range in the car park. 
  • Options
    Maatsen has too much willingness to run to sacrifice, plus he hasn't exactly been given the ball much. It's all been hoofed up to Stockley. Not sure what substitution I'd make tbh. Actually I do - Aneke for Watson, but then again I'm a maniac 
  • Options
    I would like to know how many touches Stockley gets with his head compared with his feet.
  • Options
    Well that was not pretty. Credit to Crewe who have moved the ball well at times, but I just don't understand how we can never impose our game on Teams lower down the table when we are at home 
  • Options
    Still scared , far from convincing from us 

charlton 50%
    Draw 35%
    Crewe 15%
  • Options
    Desperately poor. We are a really hard watch. Almost no attacking prowess whatsoever. Just managed to score a decent goal out of the blue but that was turgid. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!