Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Accrington Stanley v Charlton Athletic| Sat 1 May 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Any chance we can  play the ball  ON THE GRASS
    Accrington have set up everything to make that as difficult as possible. Including their own team selection, tactics and pitch quality.
  • Options
    I'm trying to buy the match but it just keeps saying page not found, are we not able to buy it once it has kicked off?
  • Options
    Pratley in hot potato mode today!
  • Options
    Accrington sends it forward but it goes out for a goal kick before their forward can get to it.
  • Options
    I'm trying to buy the match but it just keeps saying page not found, are we not able to buy it once it has kicked off?
    What link are you trying to purchase from?

live.cafc.co.uk and then clicking banner that appears?
  • Options
    Wow, with the greatest respect to Accrington, when you compare their ground with the Valley you wonder how on earth are we in this league?
    Finishing 22nd last season is something to do with it though . We are where we deserve to be.
  • Options
    Picture freezing on Valley Pass?????
  • Options
    No issues on iFollow. 
  • Options
    No problems here
  • Options
    Not here, sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once you're logged in, use the link from the main www.cafc.co.uk page.

• Options
    Potato in hot pratley mode today?
  • Options
    Dare I say we've started with energy. The formation so far is working, even if Amos' kicks aren't.
  • Options
    We’ve got to do something different than resorting to their tactics and just smashing it to stockley. On the deck and down the channels 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dare I say we've started with energy. The formation so far is working, even if Amos' kicks aren't.
    We've started better today than our last three games
  • Options
    Accrington free kick midway in our half on the RHS.
  • Options
    We’ve got to do something different than resorting to their tactics and just smashing it to stockley. On the deck and down the channels 
    We just tried playing it on the floor and Stockley passed it straight out of play. 
  • Options
    I wasn't able to watch the (free) pre match, or maybe it wasn't free today ?
  • Options
    Headed away by Gilbey and Maatsen closes down the player who's on the ball for the rebound to concede a throw.
  • Options
    Pratley sends the ball long towards Washington, and the keeper has to come out to clear it for our throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Long punt forward from Pratley sends Washington running, 'keeper comes out of his area to concede a throw in which results in us kindly giving the ball straight to Accrington.

We're in grey today lads, not red
  • Options
    Not the worst first 15 mins we’ve ever had but what a ugly spectacle so far. League One at its worst. 
  • Options
    Shrews 1-1
  • Options
    Shrews 1-1 Oxford
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    It seems everyone is treating the ball like a hot potato atm
  • Options
    Shrews 1-1 Oxford
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    It seems everyone is treating the ball like a hot potato atm
    If someone gave me a hot potato I’d probably drop it, not try and boot it 70 yards away from me. 
  • Options
    1. 18'

Post update

Corner, Accrington Stanley. Conceded by Akin Famewo.

• Options
    Accrington get into our area, and cross it in, but Maatsen heads away to concede a corner.
  • Options
    Bloody Hell, Stanley don’t even look before hoofing.......Sunday League at its finest!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!