Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Hull City | Sun 9th May 2021| 12noon

Comments

• Options
    Steve Brown - " Josh McJennis" 
  • Options
    Hahaha were ten mins in
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Oxford 1-0
    At least we were in with a shout for 8 mins 
  • Options
    Matthews plays the ball long down the right,for Gilbey but it's too hard and goes out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Ipswich 2-0
  • Options
    I came in today with very little expectation of us getting 6th, but it's not all over because Oxford are 1-0 up early is it calm down
  • Options
    1. 9'

Post update

Offside, Hull City. Callum Elder tries a through ball, but Josh Magennis is caught offside.

• Options
    Anyone but Oxford. 
  • Options
    Better. 
  • Options
    Bloody Oxford
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice bit of interplay between Morgan, Gilbey and Washington, whose shot is deflected for a corner.
  • Options
    Posh 0-2
  • Options
    Fuck off wilks 
  • Options
    First spell of pressure from the hosts, with Washington having an effort deflected behind.
  • Options
    How has Inniss escaped a booking there
  • Options
    Morgan takes the corner, Inniss heads across there's a bit of a scramble, but the ref blows up for a tussle between Inniss and Wilks, who goes down clutching his head dramatically :/
  • Options
    Fuck off wilks 
    I wanted to sign him last season. 
  • Options
    1. 11'

Post update

Mallik Wilks (Hull City) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    We know your a beast Ryan, but the ref doesn't need to know !
  • Options
    Their passing is so much quicker and more accurate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When we had games in hand over Oxford a lot of people on here said they won't be a problem, and o said all Karl will care about it is the fact they already have the points on the board and the pressure would be on us to then catch back up. Nd that's what's happened, they've got the points already and relied on us to slip up, which we did, and all they need to do now is better Portsmouth. That goal that Crewe scored when we couldn't hold the ball in the corner with 30 seconds to go, was the biggest single point I can point to that has led us to this moment
  • Options
    Wilks is one of my least favourite players in football after that Doncaster playoff.
  • Options
    Fuck off wilks 
    I still do. 
  • Options
    Fuck off wilks 
    He was good for Doncaster in this league as well
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    When we had games in hand over Oxford a lot of people on here said they won't be a problem, and o said all Karl will care about it is the fact they already have the points on the board and the pressure would be on us to then catch back up. Nd that's what's happened, they've got the points already and relied on us to slip up, which we did, and all they need to do now is better Portsmouth. That goal that Crewe scored when we couldn't hold the ball in the corner with 30 seconds to go, was the biggest single point I can point to that has led us to this moment
    Not the missed penalty against Oxford then? 
  • Options
    Amos has to come out diagonally from his area to clear for a throw as Famewo's coming back under pressure.
  • Options
    SSN: Oxford controlling the game and are on top
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    sam3110 said:
    Similar to how others said our true position was 11th when everyone else played their games in hand?
  • Options
    Fuck off wilks 
    Hes wearing little boy shorts aint he? Bit snug there Malik
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!