Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    As a keeper, you can play a similar game in League two to National League. It is more about you than other positions. When you have a call back option, it has to be the way to go.
  • Options
    I hope we sign Camera before the window slams shutter
  • Options
    we need to focus on the Camera signing. 
  • Options
    we need to focus on the Camera signing. 
    It's not an open and shutter signing
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    If we sign Camera perhaps we can do a Flash Dance?!

I'll get me coat!
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    So here's what I believe to be our best line up with what we have available:
    MacGillivray

Gunter - Inniss- Pearce

Jaiyesimi - Morgan - Watson - Gilbey - Purrington

Washington - Stockley

SUBS: M-Brewer, Barker, Henry, Vennings*, Aouachria, Davison, Schwartz

*Assumed renewed as back training with the squad in first team gear.

I think this shows where we are short and I have revised my previous listings. 

RB
    Gunter is current first choice - None rumoured.

RCB
    With Inniss' injury record we could do with a ready to go replacement - Jack Tucker was suggested by @Addicks59

LCB
    @Leaburn Forever suggested we would be getting Akin Famewo back on a season long deal, which would push Pearce to the bench. (Also mentioned by @Addicks59)

LB
    @CAFC999 suggested we are getting Shane Ferguson in, he can play LB or LM so useful option with Purrington still in the building.

RM
    Jaiyesimi could do with some support - None rumoured.

CDM
    It would be good to get a proper holding midfielder to replace Watson, however Morgan did play well there a couple of times towards the end of the season. - None rumoured. 

CM
    Gilbey & Morgan will likely rotate with Henry and Vennings, but it would be more ideal to get some more experience in there. A "newly relegated midfielder" will apparently join us if @cafc43v3r is to be believed. 

LM
    With Millar gone and looking likely to join FC Basel, it appears we have a gap - @Addickted has suggested Charlie Kirk could be coming in, I expect Clayden could be back up if he renews.

FW
    Could do with another big man up top to rotate with the "Headmaster" - Chuba Akpom was rumoured by @Addickted to have been offered to us, but unsure Middlesborough would offload him after he played 38 games last season. 

FW
    IF Schwartz isn't given another chance we definitely need another option to replace him, more akin to Washington would be ideal. None rumoured

Was Morrell a genuine rumour or just pure speculation?
    I just had a guess as everyone else did 😂

If it happens, it makes me look really good 😉
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    At least one more incoming this week. Another good one.
    LISTED 

;)

Hopefully Tucker or Famewo.
  • Options
    Pity we didn't get Andy Cannon.
  • Options
    I've heard we stand a great chance of signing Camara, he loves the Canon's in Woolwich
  • Options
    Seems to be taking an infinity 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Knowing us we'll get the Polaroid opposite of him
  • Options
    Focus on the rumours pls
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Updated CL ITK Rumours... (I think correctly, but am open to corrections - also included Cawley still as we know he comes on here...)

@Lazy_eye_metaphor
    Now you say it I remember Morrell's name coming up - not sure if it was from a Lifer?
    Only on CL can I post this in April and @Sage gets the credit in June. Where's my ticker-tape parade?  

No wonder that was missed... The tracker started on 11/05. (Title has always been on the tracker, but I snipped it to fit everything on. 

Was that post even on this thread? I'm not going scouring all discussions on CL for rumours, we can't even keep it simple and have just rumours on this thread! (Myself included)

Updated to satisfy Elliot's need for attention ;)

No need for attention, just an “Amos back up north to buy a house” golden crown would suffice 😉
  • Options
    Remember him a couple of years ago, good player, or was that just a flashback, (groan).
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Bet its Patrick Bauer on his way to Wembley
  • Options
    Problem from AMB is will a club take a risk on him if he’s going to miss all of pre-season and the first couple of league games?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maccn05 said:
    Problem from AMB is will a club take a risk on him if he’s going to miss all of pre-season and the first couple of league games?
    Australia's "Olympic Journey" will probably be over before the season starts

He'll no doubt have to quarantine for 10-days but will certainly be back with us well before the August Window closes.

Never want to wish it on any player, but if a team loses its Goalkeeper to injury early on...
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    It's the annual flea treatment day for the carpets.
  • Options
    The boss(thomas)
  • Options
    Addicks59 said:
    The boss(thomas)
    Mayor of Bromley 
  • Options
    Just to spoil the fun

• Options
    It'll be Nigel Adkins.
  • Options
    But to start it up again, maybe it’s Thomas and he’ll announce 3 signings in one go?
  • Options
    Addicks59 said:
    The boss(thomas)
    His wife checking that the museum actually exists.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Scoham said:
    But to start it up again, maybe it’s Thomas and he’ll announce 3 signings in one go?
    Don't be silly we can't sign anyone now because the Olympics are coming up.  I doubt we would sign anyone during the tour de France anyway tbh. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Is Camera actually available? Is he a disposable camera?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!