Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Lee would be, IMO, the signing to cover the Aneke gap in the squad (not saying he's the same kind of player, but a striker/number 10) Dempsey/Lowery is the Maddison or Shinnie replacement
  • Sage said:
    If Elliott Lee signs, that makes it 6 more. That’s the type of quality along with Kirk that we need.

Good start but will mean we need around one of this quality per day until the window closes.

Just can’t get excited with how bad we’ve been. I wish it was different.
    I agree. It'll be good news but it's very much "Good, now who's next...."

Unbelievable if we still don't get a left back in before Saturday
  •  By all accounts Gobinson voted for the chicken balti pies they used to sell in there West stand!
  • Davo55 said:
    If Lee is indeed signing, would that be as well as Lowery and/or Dempsey? Probably unlikely but a couple of that kind of quality would massively improve our attacking midfield capabilities.
    I doubt it will happen but we could do with all 3.
  •  By all accounts Gobinson voted for the chicken balti pies they used to sell in there West stand!
    The club can bring them back anytime,lovely on a cold night down the valley
  • Sponsored links:

• Lee only has one year left on his contract, so a similar situation to Shinnie
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Is it a loan or a perm?  Anyone know? 
    No one will know until the first person says, then all the usual posters will know.
    Can you use Watts app to find out :smile:
  • Macronate said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I’m in Spain - my phone has no service - I pair up on WiFi occasionally and had a watts app message from a cast iron source telling me rob Lee’s son is signing so I posted the good news - if u don’t believe my info by now u haven’t been paying attention and must do better 
    Think I've just figured out who your cast iron source is - Scottish, used to play for us, held the ball by the corner flag for 2 minutes v Nottm Forest.
    Yeah funny - I try to help but some can’t be helped 
    Hope it doesn't end the same way.

Still think it's criminal the way we let him go.
  • Still need replacements for Maatsen, Millar, Oshilaja and AMB 
  • DOUCHER said:
    Macronate said:
    DOUCHER said:
    I’m in Spain - my phone has no service - I pair up on WiFi occasionally and had a watts app message from a cast iron source telling me rob Lee’s son is signing so I posted the good news - if u don’t believe my info by now u haven’t been paying attention and must do better 
    Think I've just figured out who your cast iron source is - Scottish, used to play for us, held the ball by the corner flag for 2 minutes v Nottm Forest.
    He trained with us today - FACT - a player said he is signing - FACT - of that isn’t useful info for this thread I don’t know what is - maybe you do ? 
    Rafa

Can’t wrap my head around this? What did he show in his time here to make you think this? 
  • edited August 2021
    Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Lee only has one year left on his contract, so a similar situation to Shinnie

Can’t wrap my head around this? What did he show in his time here to make you think this? 
    More than our current midfield have shown so far this season to be fair
  • Sponsored links:

• Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 

• Bring back Brandon Hanlan? Lincoln and Wycombe have bids in apparently.
  • J BLOCK said:

Wasn't it something like 7 of Stockleys 8 goals last season assisted my Shinnie? 

Yeah, he made no contribution whatsoever...
  • Elliott Lee, now let me see..... Weren't he in Dracula?
  • sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Wasn't it something like 7 of Stockleys 8 goals last season assisted my Shinnie? 

Hahahaha you’ve just plucked that out of thin air. It was 1 according to wiki. 
  • edited August 2021
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Just had a quick look - 3 goals and 6 assists. He was joint top on the assist front with Millar

https://footystats.org/clubs/charlton-athletic-fc-225
  • sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

That has really surprised me as i don't remember much from Shinnie. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Hahahaha you’ve just plucked that out of thin air. It was 1 according to wiki. 
    To be fair, wiki isn’t much to compare plucking things out of thin air with.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!