Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• J BLOCK said:
    Lee only has one year left on his contract, so a similar situation to Shinnie
    Hope it doesn't end the same way.

Still think it's criminal the way we let him go.
    Can’t wrap my head around this? What did he show in his time here to make you think this? 
    He gave us an attacking edge. Played with his head up and was always looking to move the ball forward.
    Far superior to anything we've got at the moment.
    Better than what we have at the moment, but I’d hardly use that as a yard stick for someone being good.

Don’t see the hype myself, was once a player at Luton but didn’t do anything with us to make me think he was worth keeping. 

At Livingston now, which says a lot. 
  • Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 
    Or texted his Mrs 
  • Rylo said:
    J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Can’t wrap my head around this? What did he show in his time here to make you think this? 
    Wasn't it something like 7 of Stockleys 8 goals last season assisted my Shinnie? 

Yeah, he made no contribution whatsoever...
    Hahahaha you’ve just plucked that out of thin air. It was 1 according to wiki. 
    To be fair, wiki isn’t much to compare plucking things out of thin air with.
    True and I’m happy to be corrected. 
  • shine166 said:
    Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 
    Or texted his Mrs 
    I’ve just done that. She said she hadn’t even heard of him and he has been photoshopping pictures of him with her on Instagram. 
  • J BLOCK said:
    Rylo said:
    J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Wasn't it something like 7 of Stockleys 8 goals last season assisted my Shinnie? 

In Shinnie’s case I have no idea in terms of assists, but I’m definitely in agreement that he was better than anything we’ve currently got available (which isn’t necessarily saying much I know!).
  • J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

4 assists in 5 games, all to Stockley
  • So maybe not the 7 out of 8 I thought it was, but a significant contribution none the less
  • J BLOCK said:

He was class... did all of the simple things right and kept us ticking. Also cropped up with quite a few assists
  • Rylo said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Rylo said:
    J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

In Shinnie’s case I have no idea in terms of assists, but I’m definitely in agreement that he was better than anything we’ve currently got available (which isn’t necessarily saying much I know!).
    Shinnie was a good player but doesn’t fit the young, athletic, resale potential model that seems to be dictating things - rightly or wrongly 
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    J BLOCK said:

He was class... did all of the simple things right and kept us ticking. Also cropped up with quite a few assists
    He also couldn't get a game in the 433, wasn't even on the bench for the last few games.

He might have been better than Morgan in the last few games but that's not saying much. 
  • Come on everyone, we’ve done so well to keep this thread on topic for 3 pages. Let’s not discuss Shinnie assists! 

• Just teasing 

Are you saying we're signing Kyle Walker? Great signing and another right back! Can't have too many right backs.
  • Well let's not exaggerated shinnie was never 'class' but he was a damn sight better than what we have now. I actually thought he was better than Gilbey. Then again it took untill the last couple of weeks of the season to find out if Gilbey was any good at all. 
  • When's Creepy Crawley next up to burst our bubble, piss on our chips and in general ride rough shod over our dreams and aspirations?
  • shine166 said:
    Shinnie is better than Morgan every day of the week. 
    And yet there were dozens of people saying Morgan should be the first name on the team sheet last season.....

Purrington, Gilbey, Shinnie, JFC and Aneke will get better and better the more games we lose. 
  • Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 

Well we can see from this that A Rob Lee is there, but is it THE Rob Lee?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:
    shine166 said:
    Shinnie is better than Morgan every day of the week. 
    And yet there were dozens of people saying Morgan should be the first name on the team sheet last season.....

Purrington, Gilbey, Shinnie, JFC and Aneke will get better and better the more games we lose. 
    You think they were right? 

There are dozens of people that want TS to sell up and leave. All of those players walk straight back into our first team, as would Chucks if we played 2 up top. 
  • And there’s the evidence that roddy is calling the shots 😂
    Or that >> Random Twitter page << who also confirmed Aneke to Shrewbury is talking bollocks?
  • Will we play the new signing alongside Ness?
  • sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Burton (H)
    Fleetwood (A)
    Gillingham (H)
    Portsmouth (H)

Lee           Ness
    Don’t get it…
  • sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:
    sam3110 said:
    J BLOCK said:

Fair enough 
  • And there’s the evidence that roddy is calling the shots 😂
    It’s not evidence. Adkins won’t confirm anything until the deal is done. 
    Lee           Ness
    Don’t get it…

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!