Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• paulfox said:
    I genuinely don’t know, should I be happy with this signing?. Nobody has ever even mentioned him as a good if we got him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    He can't be any worse than the players that wore the shirt on Saturday
  • I’m hearing things are going to heat up in the next few days!!

Trust me , it’s going to get hotter still!
    Another one today? 🙏
  • edited August 2021
    paulfox said:
    I genuinely don’t know, should I be happy with this signing?. Nobody has ever even mentioned him as a good if we got him. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    So, is that supposed to be a positive....he can only improve us and give us the option of a good No10. who will get up and support Stockley, looking forward to seeing him live,... B)
  • I’m hearing things are going to heat up in the next few days!!

Trust me , it’s going to get hotter still!

• edited August 2021
    paulfox said:
    Very fair point, and I don’t mean my remarks in a negative way, I just don’t know of him that much and will wait and see what he does for us.
  • J BLOCK said:
    LB
    STK
    DM
    RCB
    GK

In this order, can’t see it though I fancy only two more, three absolute max.  
    Don’t need and won’t get a DM 
    Agree with the “won’t get” but not the “don’t need”. 
  • paulfox said:
    So, is that supposed to be a positive....he can only improve us and give us the option of a good No10. who will get up and support Stockley, looking forward to seeing him live,... B)
    True though eastterrace!!😂
  • paulfox said:
    So, is that supposed to be a positive....he can only improve us and give us the option of a good No10. who will get up and support Stockley, looking forward to seeing him live,..

Yes, I am incredibly positive that he will improve our team and we will have at least one shot on target 😉
  • paulfox said:
    So, is that supposed to be a positive....he can only improve us and give us the option of a good No10. who will get up and support Stockley, looking forward to seeing him live,..

Yes, I am incredibly positive that he will improve our team and we will have at least one shot on target 😉
    But just in case he's not, I'll down an extra few pints in the Royal Oak before the match, it will numb the pain 😆
  • Sponsored links:

• Portsmouth signing Azeez from Arsenal. 
  • Good signing, depressing that two seasons in a row we’re getting players in on Loan from Luton, sums up where we are as a club, here’s to hoping we won’t need one next season! 
    For Christ sake so if we got the same player from say Fulham then you’d be happy ….. Luton are in the championship I doubt they pay big wages so that makes it easier to bring these players in  
  • Stockley, Kirk, DJ and Lee as your most attacking 4 is no potentially very exciting.
    I'm hoping Lee is the biggest missing link.

Gilbey, JFC , Clayden. as well ….
    Doesn't it get boring after all these years on multiple media? 
  • Clayden will be on loan to a Conference team this time next week
    That's a bit of a coup , was linked with us last summer 
  • The Lee deal is another that happened with almost no foreplay on social media.

That doesn't mean there's loads of deals about to get done but it shows that lack of social media rumours doesn't mean nothing is happening.

It seems pretty certain that the club have decided to keep everything in house until they decide otherwise. Very frustrating for us fans(especially with the constant bollox being repeated on here). But I’m ok with it as long as we make progress. I think the days of playing transfers out in public for us all to chew the fat over have gone.
  • Can’t believe a nobody has posted a picture of Lee’s car parked up at the ground. 

Can’t remember seeing those trees at The Valley?
    A man of great taste. Drives around in a V10!
  • Sponsored links:

• Pleased with this signing, now let's add a few more.
  • For the “can’t believe we’ve loaded a Luton player” mob.  I get the sentiment, we are bigger than Luton.  But this is where we are, and we deserve no more currently.  Never forget that back in the day we loan Konchesky to Spurs and sold Kinsella to Villa when he couldn’t nick a start for us, the transfer window does not care for decorated history or the size of your fan base. 
    Great post 
    Big signing if true... 
  • Stockley, Kirk, DJ and Lee as your most attacking 4 is potentially very exciting.
    I'm hoping Lee is the biggest missing link.

Gilbey, JFC , Clayden. as well ….
    Gilbey I agree when he's back in the team, which will likely be the end of September.
    JFC will be more likely January.
    Clayden, I can't see it based on what I've seen of him, but I hope he's better than that.
    Big signing if true... 
    He's never played senior football and he's 18. Could be great, could tank against proper centre-halves.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    VFR4life said:
    As said i have a very credible source

the old king is dead ( @Redhenry )   long live the king

@Redvaliant is the king. Keep an eye out for his posts 😉
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!