Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Wtf is going on
    Naff all as per...as you were everybody, back to the world of dreams B)
  • Options
    Too easy, eh Henners?

• Options
    If you are an established footballer let’s say 27 - 28 years old and have had a league one career and live in the north of the country it’s quite possible that you have a million pound house. The prospect of moving to London or the nicest parts of the SE would mean a significant trading down in property. I can fully understand why London is not universally attractive, particularly to players with young families. 

You can get a very, very nice house in the north without spending a million on it. Three quarters of that can get you something palatial to leave you 250G to spunk on bread and bitches.
     @NapaAddick we turn to you for the final word on house prices 
    My wife and I bought our current house (4 bed 2.5 bath) in late 2017 for $835k and it’s now worth $925k. I thought we overpaid when we bought it but the current price is bonkers. Feeling a bit like a mania in real estate.

I plan to turn my home in to an NFT and sell it for $72.5 million. That number has always worked well for me.
    Do you know what I thought to myself, forget the fact we hadn’t signed anyone, we could do with a good house analogy, and boy have you delivered!!
  • Options
    If you are an established footballer let’s say 27 - 28 years old and have had a league one career and live in the north of the country it’s quite possible that you have a million pound house. The prospect of moving to London or the nicest parts of the SE would mean a significant trading down in property. I can fully understand why London is not universally attractive, particularly to players with young families. 

You can get a very, very nice house in the north without spending a million on it. Three quarters of that can get you something palatial to leave you 250G to spunk on bread and bitches.
    My wife and I bought our current house (4 bed 2.5 bath) in late 2017 for $835k and it’s now worth $925k. I thought we overpaid when we bought it but the current price is bonkers. Feeling a bit like a mania in real estate.

I plan to turn my home in to an NFT and sell it for $72.5 million. That number has always worked well for me.
    NZ house prices are beyond bonkers. Our house purchased in 2010 for c.NZD$517k is now worth c.NZD$1m - and we've basically rundown the house. Means nothing when buying and selling in the same market, but it's a nightmare for the next generation of house buyers. PS no Charlton rumours to share. 
  • Options
    So there aren’t going to be any signing announcements until the 9th? Is that what Henry has blabbed ? 
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Stockley being announced 9 June, Famewo season long loan announced same day
    Paging @Dazzler21
    Lewis Page?
    We do share a birthday! 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    WSS said:
    Paging @Dazzler21
    Lewis Page?
    We do share a birthday! 
    Are you Ben Purrington? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    WSS said:
    Paging @Dazzler21
    Lewis Page?
    We do share a birthday! 
    Are you Ben Purrington? 
    I don't share the year with them sadly.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    So there aren’t going to be any signing announcements until the 9th? Is that what Henry has blabbed ? 
    Shhhhhh we are sworn to secrecy 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    We have to wait for KiwiValley’s house to be worth NZ$1.4m and NapaAddick’s house to top US$1m. Then we’re in business and the new players can start arriving at the training ground. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    We have to wait for KiwiValley’s house to be worth NZ$1.4m and NapaAddick’s house to top US$1m. Then we’re in business and the new players can start arriving at the training ground. 
    Thanks / I was wondering the relevance of those until u explained 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    DA9 said:

Do you know what I thought to myself, forget the fact we hadn’t signed anyone, we could do with a good house analogy, and boy have you delivered!!
    I want to know how 2.5 bathrooms works?

North American real estate jargon - it means 2 full bathrooms (toilet, sink, and bath and/or shower) and a room with a toilet and sink. How you present it if you have two full and two half adding up to 3 I'm not sure.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

I want to know how 2.5 bathrooms works?
    It means that in one of the bathrooms no-one has to sit at the tap-end. 
  • Options
    9 June being the club's 116th birthday it was chosen by TS to mark a new chapter in the club's history.

Not sure TS will be happy with this leaking after all the filming at the Valley and in the Museum but can't be helped.

Got a meeting at the Valley this week and another the day before the birthday so we shall see.
    Why have you leaked it then ... ? 
  • Options

• Options
    Who did they make an offer to, he's out of contract? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coventry can have him and we’ll take Tyler Walker in return please
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Coventry can have him and we’ll take Tyler Walker in return please
    Or Matt Godden
  • Options

**insert egg timer emoji**
  • Options
    Really made an offer to a player who can only play 30 mins ...... then bye bye 
  • Options
    I'd have liked him to stay as an impact sub style backup, but his atrocious fitness levels make him very, very replaceable. 
  • Options
    Yeah, as much I admire him, we shouldn't be carrying anyone in the squad who can't play 90 minutes of football. As job requirements go, it's not a lot to ask of a professional footballer.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!